• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

Pepiope

Dez BryantVerified account
‏@DezBryant
Everybody voicing opinions..13 mil is cool but Where is my security? I'll wait ...5 years without complaining..So how am I selfish? #family1

squicken

I think we'll have a clearer picture during training camp. Last season Foles never seemed to break away from the group in TC, and he was always just a bit better than the rest of the QBs. Thus far (though admittedly, Bradford's only throwing 7 on 7s and doing individual drills), all the beat writers are saying that it's easy to see who the best QB in camp is.

Bradford will light it up if he is healthy. But it's a huge if. He's just not built to take the rigors of an NFL QB

squicken

CFB isn't sending any good QBs to the NFL. Someone wrote up the best backup QBs recently, and it's all old guys. How many drafts have been bad QB drafts in recent years?

The Rams and Eagles both want to extend their recently acquired QBs, and given the current market, it's not entirely stupid that they are doing so

Draxal

Fire Emblem X SMT aka Performa is actually looking really good. Goddamn that trailer was so damaging to show to a western audience. Game is still Japanese as fuck.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Y'all are starting to sound like weeaboos

ntRnV67.gif

How long until we have a FFVII Remake Support Group thread on gaming side?

We're at least ten E3s and a new console gen/consoles collapsing and Apple taking over gaming with set-top Angry Birds machines away from it releasing.

We're at least ten E3s and a new console gen/consoles collapsing and Apple taking over gaming with set-top Angry Birds machines away from it releasing.

Sick burn. TLG is still vaporware until it comes out. #dukenukemforever2

Y'all a bunch of negative ass motherfuckers.

This non-believing bullshit is gonna limit you in live. You think Lance Armstrong ever doubted if he could walk on the moon? Sitting there at NASA going "Well this is never gonna happen". NO!

HE BELIEVED AND LOOK AT HIM! HE WALKED ON THE MOON AND PLANTED THAT GOD DAMN FREEDOM FLAG RIGHT ON THAT LITTLE ROCK! TO QUOTE HIM "TO INFINITY AND BEYOND"

Y'all a bunch of negative ass motherfuckers.

This non-believing bullshit is gonna limit you in live. You think Lance Armstrong ever doubted if he could walk on the moon? Sitting there at NASA going "Well this is never gonna happen". NO!

HE BELIEVED AND LOOK AT HIM! HE WALKED ON THE MOON AND PLANTED THAT GOD DAMN FREEDOM FLAG RIGHT ON THAT LITTLE ROCK! TO QUOTE HIM "TO INFINITY AND BEYOND"

I heard he juiced his way to the moon.

Job hunt continues... Any of you guys ever been to Salt Lake City? What's it like other than tons of Mormons? It looks beautiful.

I've lived here off and on for about a decade. Anything specific you want to know?

Generally speaking the nightlife is...okay, but the other guy was right in that the liquor laws are super weird. Usually all that means, though, is you get carded when you enter a place that sells alcohol and they pretend you're a "member" of their "private club".

Outdoor life is pretty good especially if you're willing to drive a bit for a weekend trip. Hiking, biking, camping, skiing, all that stuff. The southern half of the state has a lot of beautiful geography and even has a real-life freshwater lake! One! e: And I guess Bear Lake isn't too far away to the north. Basically you can tell when someone has more money than they know what to do with if they own a boat in Utah.

Mindlog

They'll be too busy playing Summer Lesson in VR to care about JRPguardians anymore.

I need to a few quality single serving coffee makers, but the market is flooded. Hope the ones I select don't suck.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Johnny Manziel is retiring the money sign.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/06/17/johnny-manziel-is-retiring-the-money-sign/

He’s no longer Money Manziel.

Browns quarterback Johnny Manziel said today that he’s done with the money sign, which had been his trademark celebration since his days as a Heisman Trophy winner at Texas A&M.

“The money sign will not be back. I will not be making it,” Manziel said.

That’s because Manziel thinks it’s time for him to grow up and move on from a rough rookie season that saw him struggle on the field and end up in alcohol rehab.

“Last year is last year, it was what it was and it was not very good,” Manziel said. “So for me, I’m trying to close that chapter and just build on what I’ve done so far this year and just move forward, and try to close that chapter in my life. Not one that I’m very proud of, not one that I want to look back on very much and dwell on, that’s for sure.”

The Browns want Manziel to grow up. His comments today indicate that he has.

But what am I gonna do with my Money Manziel t-shirt? :(

cajunator

Banned
I feel for these kids attacked by sharks off the coast of NC in two separate incidents this week.

Why these parents let their kids
who all happen to have their skin complexion in a certain direction, #notsayinjustsayin
jump into shark infested water and then are surprised when...well sharks do what they do, I'll never know.

"Can't see my knee means the water's too deep for me" is the motto when it comes to the ocean.

My coworker went on a vacation to Orlando last week. They went to Cocoa Beach which apparently is another place some kids got attacked a few weeks ago, but they went in the water anyway.
Personally I despise beaches. Sand is messy and the stupid sandflies and sunburn and rude people.

I would say it will be another 3-4 years minimum if they want to do it right. If they want to rush it, it could be done as early as 2017. Same with Shenmue 3.

I've lived here off and on for about a decade. Anything specific you want to know?

Generally speaking the nightlife is...okay, but the other guy was right in that the liquor laws are super weird. Usually all that means, though, is you get carded when you enter a place that sells alcohol and they pretend you're a "member" of their "private club".

Outdoor life is pretty good especially if you're willing to drive a bit for a weekend trip. Hiking, biking, camping, skiing, all that stuff. The southern half of the state has a lot of beautiful geography and even has a real-life freshwater lake! One! e: And I guess Bear Lake isn't too far away to the north. Basically you can tell when someone has more money than they know what to do with if they own a boat in Utah.
Thanks for the info! I'm married with a one year old so finding a good place to raise a family is my first priority, but I also want to be near at least a decent sized city to have some stuff to do. All of the outdoor stuff sounds great. What's the food like, generally speaking?

I guess more than anything I'm just looking for general impressions. I've lived on the east coast my whole life so anything out west is somewhat foreign to me. If you've lived there for a decade and like it alright that's a good endorsement to me.

cajunator

Banned
Why wouldn't I be?

ICO and SoTC were both generation defining games and this shows the same promise. The art style is stunning and unlike anything else, the story will be Oscar worthy and it's a Dogbird.

I love the game idea too and have had it preordered forever ago but Im not that infatuated with it. It looks fun and Im really glad it is given the chance to be released but Im not super in love with it.

ampere

I actually don't have a problem with catdogbirdthing, but that game has been in development so long it has impossible expectations. It could turn out to be fun of course.

Top Bottom