• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

zychi

Banned
Today I learned my franchise were a bunch of losers to start but then they became winners. SO THERE IS HOPE FOR EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU IN THIS THREAD.

#Hope
#Trust
#Future
#2016AndBeyond
#YouCanDoIt
#JUSTDOIT

#Steroids
#Cheating coach who ran away from his duties as a college coach
#WhinyQBwhodivorcedhiswife
#LetsthrowapasswhenwehavethebestRBintheNFLinGoalLinesituations
#Blametheteamthatbeatusoverairinfootballs

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
brownrev.gif

zychi

Banned
Hey fat fuck. We were allegedly using adderall not steroids.

There's this weird law across America that tries to prevent idiots who drink and drive from killing sober people on the road. Can you help me with the name of it? I was told you break that law all the time after the Seahawks lose. And stupidly enough, admit to doing it to other people and then insult those same people on the internet as if you're better than them.

I know its 3 letters, but for the life of me I can't think of the name of it. Have any idea? I mean, you break the law, so surely you know the name of it?

Its not buy-a-cab. That'd be the smart thing to do, but clearly Hawks fans are too poor to afford one.

There's this weird law across America that tries to prevent idiots who drink and drive from killing sober people on the road. Can you help me with the name of it? I was told you break that law all the time after the Seahawks lose. And stupidly enough, admit to doing it to other people and then insult those same people on the internet as if you're betyer than them.

I know its 3 letters, but for the life of me I can't think of the name of it. Have any idea? I mean, you break the law, so surely you know the name of it?

Pretty sure breaking the law is driving with above a .08 BAC. I don't think I blew a .08... or anything for that matter.

Dumb fuck.

This Sunday was the premier, it has the rock and the dolphins and a bunch of ass and boobies,

Oh... I'll check it out. New Entourage?

zychi

Banned
Pretty sure breaking the law is driving with above a .08 BAC. I don't think I blew a .08... or anything for that matter.

Dumb fuck.

Oh... I'll check it out. New Entourage?
The irony of thinking driving drunk is okay, and using "dumb fuck" as an insult.

"I dont think i blew it! But i did break the law!"

Dick S and the rest of the secondary were using. DS also said he believes over half the league uses it. He got off on a technicality (Braun style) but we all know he was guilty.

As for marshawn, guaranteed he was driving drunk because he's done it before but as history has shown you can buy your way out of anything in this country provided you have the money

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Five takeaways from Lions' offseason training program

2. Quandre Diggs is poised to make an immediate impact

As evidenced by their move to release Bill Bentley last week, the Lions are quite deep at cornerback, especially at the nickel spot. Bentley became expendable in part because sixth-round pick Quandre Diggs has already left a very positive impression. He is in position to make an impact this season, potentially as the No. 1 nickelback. He will face a heated competition for that role with Josh Wilson and Nevin Lawson, but so far, so good for the rookie.

3. Eric Ebron is in an unenviable position

Let's just be clear: Eric Ebron needs to take a major step forward in his second year in the NFL. Not only does he need to make people forget about his lackluster rookie season, but the Lions offense needs him to emerge as their No. 3 receiving option in order to be a better unit overall.

The unfortunate thing for Ebron is that he's in a position where every single play he makes -- good or bad -- is going to be dissected during training camp. Even during OTAs and the minicamp there were seemingly daily updates on if he had any drops or not, and it's clear that Ebron is going to be one of the focal points of training camp. I suppose this just comes along with being a former 10th overall pick, but at the same time, I'm more interested in how Ebron performs during the regular season. How he performs before then could certainly foreshadow what's to come, but I think we all need to take a step back and try not to overreact to every little thing that happens with Ebron this summer. Let's try to be somewhat patient before we start putting labels on a player only entering his second season in the league.

4. The Lions are bringing Laken Tomlinson along slowly

When the Lions drafted Larry Warford in the third round back in 2013, everybody expected him to be the starting right guard to open the season. Despite this, the Lions didn't hand him the starting job or anything like that. Instead, the Lions put him in a competition with Dylan Gandy and Jake Scott, and Warford actually spent quite a bit of time with the third-string offense before finally emerging as the starting right guard by the end of the preseason.

This year, it looks like the Lions are taking a similar approach with first-round pick Laken Tomlinson at left guard. Everybody expects him to be the starting left guard when the regular season opens, but Manny Ramirez seemingly got the majority of the No. 1 reps at that position this offseason. With Travis Swanson locked in at center, Tomlinson will have to beat out Ramirez to secure the starting job at left guard, and although that will likely happen by the end of the preseason, this isn't a situation where he is just going to be handed the No. 1 spot on the depth chart because of his draft status.

http://www.prideofdetroit.com/2015/6/22/8821831/lions-offseason-training-program-takeaways

Loving what I'm hearing about Quandre Diggs. 6th round pick out of Texas and people have been saying nothing but great things about him.

Also, Ameer Abdullah looks and sounds like the real deal. Going to make an impact Day 1.

Let the Greatest Show on Turf 2.0 commence.

Milchjon

Having a German teach you to cook is like having a Floridian teach you about dental hygiene.

Looking at the prevalence of eating out of home in America: What percentage of Americans is even able to cook anymore?

Plus, my cooking's awesome. As long as I can use fish sauce.

I'm not sure I'd serve it to anyone but myself though.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Looking at the prevalence of eating out of home in America: What percentage of Americans is even able to cook anymore?

Plus, my cooking's awesome. As long as I can use fish sauce.

I'm not sure I'd serve it to anyone but myself though.

All jokes aside, I bought a gas grill about a month ago. Only 5 days have gone by without me grilling something. I grilled pizza the other day. It was bad. Ass.

Adam SchefterVerified account
‏@AdamSchefter
During today's appeal, Tom Brady is testifying under oath, per source.

The fuck does this even mean?

Uncle Rog bought himself a judgeship?

ampere

You gotta respect the NFL, they simply give zero f**k's about what anyone thinks outside of their sphere of influence lol.

Huh? They basically did the Brady punishment after seeing what public opinion wanted

They learned from the domestic abuse out-roar. We in court of public opinion now son

Top Bottom