• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

zychi

Banned
I think it's weird that devs would have to outsource PC development.

I thought that was the lead platform and then they were ported over to consoles. I'm guessing PS4 was the lead platform, unacceptable that PC gamers can't return broken games at launch.

I'm glad that I don't have much of a desire to get it. Will wait for the goty edition lol.

Steam lets you?

I paid $14 for my copy of AK and its running great on a 7970. Edit the fps file, good to go.

e: nvm its stuttering like crazy during cutscenes

cdyhybrid

Pitbull the bud-light sales man? How is that a compliment?

G4c6YPd.gif

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Arkham Knight on PC is as shitty as was advertised. It's so poorly optimized that you need a 3GB card to roll with anything above the low textures. The video, including the opening one, stutters so badly it might as well be a slideshow. The story is quickfire nonsense and the combat is back to being complete garbage. What's even worse is the Batmobile is such a major part of the game that it might as well be Battank: The Game.

This shit is sad. The series shouldn't have gone out like this.

Spinluck

Steam lets you?

I paid $14 for my copy of AK and its running great on a 7970. Edit the fps file, good to go.

e: nvm its stuttering like crazy during cutscenes

I misread the post on gaming side.

It seems that people who bought it from GOG and other outlets are the ones having problems refunding. That sucks.

FTF

Hopefully there'll be a decision today on the Brady appeal.

Also, sure glad I'm getting the PS4 version of Arkham Knight.

Milchjon

Totally off topic:

How could America turn on the Confederate flag so quickly and thoroughly when you guys can never ever agree on anything otherwise?

cdyhybrid

Totally off topic:

How could America turn on the Confederate flag so quickly and thoroughly when you guys can never ever agree on anything otherwise?

Traitors are generally not well-received by their former home countries. Should have happened a loooooooooooooong time ago, but hey...

Totally off topic:

I never turn on that flag cause i never respected that flag. I always thought it was some stupid ass joke.

Walking through costco all hungry... i wanna buy everything lol.

Top Bottom