• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

I have a confession to make guys, I went to the LA Anime Expo a few years ago, I had no idea what I was getting into it, but I made it out alive and animu free (also tons of hot chicks in skimpy clothing walking around)

Living in Seattle it's impossible to have friends that aren't animu. They cool though they aren't weird like the animus on GAF. Maybe it's just the internet.....

cashman

Banned
I have a confession to make guys, I went to the LA Anime Expo a few years ago, I had no idea what I was getting into it, but I made it out alive and animu free (also tons of hot chicks in skimpy clothing walking around)

I went to akon in Dallas a few weeks ago. They had this panel where they made fun of all the wierd shit animus say online, and half of the posts were from gaf.

"#Broncos attempted to trade Peyton Manning this off-season to the Houston #Texans per more than one source in position to know. (1/2)"

"2/2 Certain elements of Broncos organization wanted Osweiler era to begin this season."

-@AllbrightNFL

Broncos have denied it for what that's worth.

MechDX

Benjamin Allbright from Yahoo sports in Twitter is saying the Broncos tried to trade Manning this year to the Texans . Says Denver execs wanted to start the Brock era now

Kubiaked. Could have had him couple years ago before his arm died

Gobias

Banned
"#Broncos attempted to trade Peyton Manning this off-season to the Houston #Texans per more than one source in position to know. (1/2)"

"2/2 Certain elements of Broncos organization wanted Osweiler era to begin this season."

-@AllbrightNFL

Texans don't want to get rid of HoHoyer

effzee

-@AllbrightNFL

Holy shit wtf?

That makes no sense!

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
So I take the ferry in to SF for my commute now. I'm posting from the middle of the goddamn bay right now, woot.

Malalaw

Went visit my parents and they picked up a sign that has an alligator on it and says "Caution: Gator Crossing" on it. Stay away dammit

Tom E. Curran ‏@tomecurran 9m9 minutes ago
Tom Brady left about 20 minutes ago through the parking garage according to a police officer.

Time for the suspension to go away and Rog to apologize to the Pats and Tom Brady for slandering their good name with this unjustified witch hunt.

/patsfans

Malalaw

Oh no... incest, sex with minors, or both? Dammit, IS!

Sounds rough, man. Nothing wears you out like a hard day of manual labor.

Not to mention the knucklefucks before me didn't take care of the truck, it blew a rod and fucked up the entire left front side because they didn't grease it. Almost crashed it. Luckily I caught it just in time. I work with a bunch of morons.

The part of the game everybody didn't like is way worse than everybody thought it was going to be like.
Just read up on it... I don't care about people who are against censorship, I hope NoA nukes this shit from orbit. I stood up for Awakening and always said it was still Fire Emblem at its core. But this... this is just too much.

Draxal

Just read up on it... I don't care about people who are against censorship, I hope NoA nukes this shit from orbit. I stood up for Awakening and always said it was still Fire Emblem at its core. But this... this is just too much.

It's completely optional, so there's no chance it's coming to the states.

Draxal

What's your opinion on it?

I'm completely fine with it being censored in the states, likewise I'm all for it if they want to put it in Japanese releases if it means the games sell more there.

I mean Japan's Japan, the game market there is so completely fucked up there right now. I mean, there's no fucking way that shit makes it in the states. It's not jumping the shark, it's jumping the shark that's riding a unicycle in outerspace.

The gameplay itself looks better than awakening.

Furyous

-@AllbrightNFL

Wait.... WAT?

Fire John Elway tomorrow (JOKING, of course). You don't trade Peyton Manning. Could care less how old he is because you let the hall of famer play until he's ready to retire or leaves on his own terms.

Osweiler can sit his happy ass down on the bench for another few years and learn behind greatness. Osweiler seems like a happy guy thrilled with the world. He needs to be happy checks are still getting cut for him in the first place.

Top Bottom