• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

Spinluck

Totally off topic:

How could America turn on the Confederate flag so quickly and thoroughly when you guys can never ever agree on anything otherwise?

I like how it took 9 innocent people getting gunned down for us to even start questioning why that flag is standing tall in front of a government building. The flag has always made me uncomfortable. South Carolina taking some L's.

Spinluck

tIszpMD.jpg

I suddenly have the urge to buy some frozen yogurt

Godslay

Banned
I like how it took 9 innocent people getting gunned down for us to even start questioning why that flag is standing tall in front of a government building. The flag has always made me uncomfortable. South Carolina taking some L's.

It's a losers flag no matter how you frame it.

jakncoke

Banned
What's the other 10%?

Looks like TCBY has shunned the entirety of Ohio but not Michigan, Indiana, or Pennsylvania.

Ohio keeps losing.

Ye man, there was one in Pittsburgh which ive been too but living near ye there seems to be room for growth. Lets franchise that bitch. Tag line has to be oops packers actually lost to the steelers!

10% are pats fans?

Get the fuck outta that hell hole. Poor PP :(

A decent amount of Connecticut students go to the school since my county part of the NY/CT border.

As for Gata, yes whenever they walk by or look at me I shit my pants immediately. The real answer no, most of the friends who iv'e made during my classes were not white.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
A decent amount of Connecticut students go to the school since my county part of the NY/CT border.

As for Gata, yes whenever they walk by or look at me I shit my pants immediately. The real answer no, most of the friends who iv'e made during my classes were not white.

How did you become a Jags fan? lol

I have a confession to make guys, I went to the LA Anime Expo a few years ago, I had no idea what I was getting into it, but I made it out alive and animu free (also tons of hot chicks in skimpy clothing walking around)

zychi

Banned
I misread the post on gaming side.

It seems that people who bought it from GOG and other outlets are the ones having problems refunding. That sucks.
Ive been playing for about 3 hours now with no issues. 1080p/60fps no stuttertong at all after turning off the nvidia stuff

Love the story so far

That's a question I always get asked, I don't have an answer and I doubt I ever will.

You've probably blocked it from your memories, gata just pretends to be a pats fan until they become relevant (Hang in there gata!)

I'm sorry to as this Chris but you became a animu sleeper agent, MRSA will have to put you down.

He can try but we'll just end up chilling over some cold beer, I'm too awesome to be put down

Chris will be there.

Lies!

Top Bottom