• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

Farooq

Banned
Colin-Kaepernick-Interception-03-03.0.gif

I think Kaep should have pulled up instead of scrambling all the way out, I think any slow footed QB would have been cut off by the defensive tackle but Kaep's speed put him out of position for a pull up. It wasn't a designed action, so I can understand instincts kicking in and not reading the defender to see if he should pull up or keep rolling out (generally you are reading an end and not a tackle on a designed roll out).

Mechanically the throw was good, Kaep got his right shoulder back. You don't want to waste any steps on any roll out. So even if Kaep had pulled up, his set up would have had to be quick, no wasted motion (plant left foot, pivot right off it, swing his hips around and throw the ball).

I still think if he had pulled up, he could have thrown to his intended receiver (Carrier) before the Carrier broke his route.

Well, that is my Captain Hindsight post of the day. I also understand there were options before his decision to scramble.

Striker

“I’ve never played on a defense with this much talent,”​ Skrine told me after a recent Jets OTA session. “Our front seven has all-stars and then in the back end, we have all-stars. I’ve never seen anything like this. Everybody said the Philadelphia Eagles were going to be like the Dream Team, but we have chemistry on this defense already, and you can see it out in practice. I mean, we can match up however you want to match up. We can match up with any offense.”

#jests

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I feel like Cajun squeeing and giving me an unreciprocated hug is just part of the experience though and I'd expect nothing less.

I'm not taking your damn penguins though.

So is my friend JNA ever coming back?

You miss an animu?

These are strange times.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I like Packers fans, thats why you and I are friends.

That being said I think I might do a Texas to Louisiana trip.

You should. Or just convince Cajun to come into Houston and we can finally do that meetup here that we keep procrastinating on.

Spinluck

I have never let down a friend in public Greg, I'm sorry it had to happen the way it did.

Maybe you can still hit up Bionic and beat his old ass at ping pong.

RIP Bionic

minx

Discussing ripped anime bullshit

Damn.

What the fuck is wrong with you? Fucking creepy ass homeless looking bearded degenerate.

Tried to see Inside Out last night but it was sold out for the next 3 showing plus kids running around the entire theater. I walked out.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Okay, I'm having childhood flashbacks. I doubt this place is any good, but as a kid I fucking loved it. It's only in Florida now, too.

http://www.pofolks.net/locations.aspx

Again, they don't look appetizing to me now, but thinking of Florida brought back memories I had forgotten about. When I was 8, this was The Best Place Ever.

One open up here like a month or two ago and i still haven't gone.

So go today. No time like the present to start on that heart attack at 43.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
If you're gonna do fast food, I'd recommend Five Guys over Chik Fil A. Maybe some Chipotle or something so you can get the full run of good fast food.

Five guys is okay to me. I rather go to a sit down burger place than five guys. We have so many choice here. Cool thing about Seattle is we really never have to resort to national chains unless we want to. So many options for everything.

WanderingWind

If you're gonna do fast food, I'd recommend Five Guys over Chik Fil A. Maybe some Chipotle or something so you can get the full run of good fast food.

He wants to be American. He doesn't have to choose just one fast food option. Great list though. Definitely the holy trinity of nationwide American fast food.

- Chik-Fil-A for chicken (Popeyes is a close second)
- Five Guys for burgers
- Chipolte for whiteyfied Mexican food.

WanderingWind

Pfffft. The natives turn to me seeking advice how they could possibly become as American as I am. You damn Commiecrat.

And thus we see the danger of being a Yankeeboo. As much as you wish it was true, you're not actually American. Get your green card.

Top Bottom