• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

eznark

Banned
A long lost Gronk was playing for Wiscy

CIROoVSWIAEU645.jpg:large

cajunator

Banned
I feel like Cajun squeeing and giving me an unreciprocated hug is just part of the experience though and I'd expect nothing less.

I'm not taking your damn penguins though.

You miss an animu?

These are strange times.

I do indeed give hugs in person. I hugged my coworkers on Monday.

I just ate a sandwich without taking off the tomatoes.

I think there might be something wrong with me, time to see a therapist.

I dont like tomatoes at all but for some reason I tolerate them on patacon maracuchos and Panera's sandwiches. But to be fair those tastel ike home grown tomatoes and not that fakey plumped up garbage shit tomato that most fast food places use.

Go at lunch time for the full effect of Chik Fil A in America.

Any time really. They are always packed full. I was actually prepared for how packed In N Out was because of experiences with Chik Fil A.

183 locations in Florida - and the closest one is more than 15 miles away.
Worth it?

Thats ridiculous. Theres one within 2 minutes from my parents house and 2 within 5 minutes of where I live.

MechDX

You'll definitely take this the wrong way lol. But I think it's kinda funny you're still playing it, because I remember you being one of the bigger criticizes of it early on.

I uninstalled and quit for 5 months from all the bullshit. Bread convinced me to get back into it and get the expansions, then that bastard quit and Im hooked again.

Once again this is ALL Breads fault

It's a shame I remember how much fun we all had playing the multiplayer beta of destiny on ps4.

I got the digital guardian version and played it for like a week. Like a fool -_-

Cancelling out ChickFilA talk by reminding everyone gay marriage is likely getting legalized everywhere in the US by the Supreme Court tomorrow, Friday, or Monday

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee <3

Happy Pride month yall <3333

Fox318

Cancelling out ChickFilA talk by reminding everyone gay marriage is likely getting legalized everywhere in the US by the Supreme Court tomorrow, Friday, or Monday

Its the court.

You hold your breath till the opinions come out.

Kennedy still could flip.

Lets hope the nation can finally do whats right and let everyone have the right to marry

Spinluck

This would be awesome for a bunch of reasons, but I must say I can't wait for the meltdowns if it goes through.

ampere

You see the new Tylenol commercial? It's pretty sweet.

MRSA

Banned
Alright fuck cajun, I think I'm going to Vietnam for $650, hotel rooms are like $20 a night or I could do Airbnb, any of you chumps tried Airbnb?

MRSA

Banned
Yall suck.

You can get bad Five Guys sometimes I won't lie. Most of the time it's awesome though (at least in Texas!).

I'm sorry wienke, but Five Guys is confused, they're not sure if they're fast food or sit down burger joint.

That's why In N Out is great, they're fast food and they do it right.

Draxal

Yall suck.

You can get bad Five Guys sometimes I won't lie. Most of the time it's awesome though (at least in Texas!).

Yeah, i've had some bad fries there, but i've had some absolutely great one.

I'm sorry wienke, but Five Guys is confused, they're not sure if they're fast food or sit down burger joint.

That's why In N Out is great, they're fast food and they do it right.

That's absolutely true about five guys.

Top Bottom