• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

DMczaf

a had coffee in a tea bag

I don't know how I'm supposed to feel

giphy.gif

Striker

Giants punter gives Eages "bulletin board material" (in June, in 2015)

I'm the biggest Tim Tebow fan in the world,” Weatherford said. “I mean, who wouldn’t want their daughter to date a guy like that? I’ll tell you want, I don’t want him taking snaps for my team.”

As to the team’s other quarterbacks, Weatherford offered an automotive metaphor to compare Sam Bradford and Mark Sanchez.

“I’m gonna give you a Ferrari that maybe won’t be running all the time, or I’m giving you a nice Cadillac sedan,” Weatherford said. “It’s not the fastest but you know what you’re going to get out of it. . . . Bradford can go zero to 60 in three seconds. But you don’t know if he’s going to start up some days.”

Or, for that matter, some years. And yet the Eagles still seem to be interested in adding some years to Bradford’s contract.

“Good luck with that,” Weatherford said. “Chip Kelly will get himself in serious trouble if they get an extension for that guy and he gets hurt? He’s done.”

Bruh hating on waffle house?

Bruh naw

Au contraire

I think it's the constant sense of danger, not knowing if a piece of waffle could kill you with super instant Gronk-level food poisoning or not knowing if the fork you're holding could suddenly be turned into the weapon of your murder, that makes Waffle House great.

It's like those crazy ass white people who jump off cliffs or jump out of airplanes.

Anyone watching the CFL on espn 2 this week? I began watching it a few years back during the interminable wait for the NFL season and I really enjoy it. Like a mix of NCAA/AFL and the overall differences between it and the NFL aren't to hard to grasp.

Top Bottom