• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

Bread

Banned
image.php

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Best wedding video ever? See Matthew Stafford's big day

635707712661864531-DFP-0212-stafford-ep-1-1-1E9UBR00-L563406626.JPG

If you love the Detroit Lions, weddings, or both, you'll definitely want to watch the recently released video of Detroit Lions quarterback Matthew Stafford's wedding to Kelly Hall in April.

Some of our favorite tearjerker moments: Stafford's grin as Hall walks down the aisle and the heartfelt toasts from wedding guests.

http://www.freep.com/story/sports/nfl/lions/2015/06/24/matthew-stafford-kelly-hall-wedding/29244347/

V6lKkvT.gif

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Tony Romo two memorable playoff moments:

tony_romo_holder.jpg

Botched extra point snap against the Seahawks.

Lions%20Cowboys%20128.jpg

Celebrating a victory over the Lions with the refs help with the Phantom PI call.

Fuck the Cowboys.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
More playoff wins than stafford too,

Tony Romo with playoff game on the line:

Stafford

Romo should have more playoff wins he'll be starting nearly a decade now whereas Matthew Stafford took over the worst team in NFL history at the age of 21.

That last play with Stafford shouldn't even have happened to begin with. Regardless we can't call into question Stafford when the game is on the line.

Dude is calm, cool, collected with ice in his veins.

XeOUxQA.gif

d2ytX8A.gif

The scary thing for the rest of the league is Stafford is just hitting his prime.

Romo should have more playoff wins he'll be starting nearly a decade now whereas Matthew Stafford took over the worst team in NFL history at the age of 21.

That last play with Stafford shouldn't even have happened to begin with. Regardless we can't call into question Stafford when the game is on the line.

Dude is calm, cool, collected with ice in his veins.

XeOUxQA.gif

d2ytX8A.gif

The scary thing for the rest of the league is Stafford is just hitting his prime.

Romo was an UDF and has achieved more than stafford ever will

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Romo was an UDF and has achieved more than stafford ever will

gif-4.gif

Tony Romo hasn't had close to the 2011 season Stafford had at 23 years old. He's never thrown for over 5,000 yards or over 40 TDs in a season. Let alone during the same season.

Stafford was a stud SEC QB and Texas State High School champion (no small feat).

The story on Matthew Staffords NFL career is just starting while we're getting close to closing the book on Romo.

Romo is my favorite Cowboys QB.

Just good enough to keep bad coaches employed.

Just bad enough to hold his team back when they're on the threshold.

Here's to you, Tony.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
I wish Wandering Wand came back to explain again how the Shenmue-Sony-Kickstarter idea was the best since sliced Bread (sorry for the pun).... :p

For one, get my name right or keep it out your fat mouth, biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiich. Secondly, the game now will exist. It wasn't going to before the Kickstarter. If you wanted to play Shenmue 3, this is good. If you did not, it is not. It's no more complicated than that.

cajunator

Banned
My entire family who are cowboys fans love him, of course they understand football.

I talked with a lot of diehard fans in Dallas and none of them liked him lol. these are fans from the Aikman years and even further back. Maybe they will like him if he gets a ring but I think people are just tired of his mediocrity.

I talked with a lot of diehard fans in Dallas and none of them liked him lol. these are fans from the Aikman years and even further back. Maybe they will like him if he gets a ring but I think people are just tired of his mediocrity.

That's ridiculous, Romo has been a top 10 qb for years, the failures of the cowboys the last 20 years have come from a lot of places but Romo is far down that list. I bet they measure QB success by win/loss record too huh?

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Romo was a pretty decent QB who had a habit of making mistakes at the worst possible time. I think we've seen the best he has to offer, but QBs that are even better than average are hard to come by. If the Cowboys build a good running corps, they can still have a potent offense with him back there, but his days are numbered.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I've defended Romo and think he has had a great NFL career. Cowboy fans and the media have been way to hard on him throughout his career. But he's nearing the end of his career. Maybe has one more good year left in him but the NFC is stacked and if things start bad for Dallas this year the locker room will implode.

The Book of Matthew is just being written. Like many articles I've posted he's a seasoned vet at this point and he's 27. Hopefully our running game helps out with Ameer Abdullah, Bell and Theo Riddick by regardless he's going to light the NFL up this year year 2 under the Lombardi offense.

Top Bottom