• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

gata alts

Gata lost his place in our Kingdom of depression! We have a screening process to make sure no Gata alts get in, the screener lifts up his shirt. If the candidate doesn't try to belly rub him within 5 seconds he's clean. If we aren't certain we make the screener put on a Aaron Hernandez mask and repeat the previous test. No gata or gata alt can resist humping the leg of anything with Hernandez's face.

Gata lost his place in our Kingdom of depression! We have a screening process to make sure no Gata alts get in, the screener lifts up his shirt. If the candidate doesn't try to belly rub him within 5 seconds he's clean. If we aren't certain we make the screener put on a Aaron Hernandez mask and repeat the previous test. No gata or gata alt can resist humping the leg of anything with Hernandez's face.
This is blasphemy

Blasphemy!

You were hating on Gilbert for writing a letter about a guy who threw his city under a bus on national tv. I'm not debating that Lebron brings money to the team he's on. I'm pointing out that everyone brings up Gilbert's idiocy, but fail to mention why he went off.

Pat Riley doesn't own the Heat, yet he got 2 rings out of Lebron without bowing to his shitty off court issues

I'm hating on Gilbert for writing a letter about a guy who made him (and his city) relevant for seven years and makes him relevant now.

And he didn't go off because of the Boston series, he went off because his cash cow left him.

Rest assured, Lebron stays in Cleveland and we never ever talk about the 2010 playoffs ever again.

I don't deny that Lebron could have handled the Decision itself better. But based off the years of servitude he gave Dan Gilbert and the city of Cleveland, I'd say they owed him a mistake or two.

zychi

Banned
I'm hating on Gilbert for writing a letter about a guy who made him (and his city) relevant for seven years and makes him relevant now.

And he didn't go off because of the Boston series, he went off because his cash cow left him.

Rest assured, Lebron stays in Cleveland and we never ever talk about the 2010 playoffs ever again.

I don't deny that Lebron could have handled the Decision itself better. But based off the years of servitude he gave Dan Gilbert and the city of Cleveland, I'd say they owed him a mistake or two.

If Lebron never wins a title for Cleveland (which is absurd that 1 guy is expected to do it), we will continually talk about 2010. He quit on his team during the game. He did it against the GSW too, no one talks about this one because he "played soooo many minutes!"

GeYk3a3.gif

ampere

FMT if you figure out a 12 step program for coping with losing your coach, lemme know how it do

Bill can't have the reigns forever

Furyous

CIoLe0YWsAA4GGM.jpg:large

Russell Wilson's at the BET awards.

White America to be furious at seeing one of their own be corrupted

Is this confirmation he's leaving Seattle? Russell needs Miss Lebanon or something. No diss to Ciara but she's a part of the industry, imjussayin. Out of ALLL the single people in Seattle he chose Future's baby momma? LoB will undoubtedly "have a conversation" with young Russ.

I do wonder what would happen if Future stepped to Wussy.

Wussy's not a small dude (I mean, yeah he's kinda short, but he's buff), but he's not built for that action mentally

Furyous

I do wonder what would happen if Future stepped to Wussy.

Wussy's not a small dude (I mean, yeah he's kinda short, but he's buff), but he's not built for that action mentally

Future has the projectile (see what I did there?) advantage. Russ has the money advantage. Russ' intangibles are off the charts aka prep time Batman. Russ either wins via goons (Seattle ninjas up to no good) or uses his knowledge to find a way to get Future caught up. Russ the type (I'M JOKING) to slip some nose candy in some nasal spray hand it to someone and then ask for a drug test the next day.

Top Bottom