• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Brian Windhorst Verified account
‏@WindhorstESPN

LeBron James has notified the Cavs he will opt out of his contract and become a free agent, sources told ESPN

#Pray4BG

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Also are you guys going to pretend like this isn't what everyone knew was going to happen?

He opts out and signs a bigger contract with Cleveland.

zychi

Banned
wasn't this known since early in the year? i heard talk about this a while ago

No. He wasn't opting out until next year when the salary cap goes up.

He's opting out a year early to either leave again, or force the owner to let him play GM again, which has never worked out for Bron.

He's not winning in Cleveland ever because he's got too much control. Miami at least told him to sit his ass down when it came to players and GM stuff.

Either way lol.

cajunator

Banned
Animus are the source of evil alongside Pats fans.

Fuck you Coldplay! You too Cajun!

Hello chan :)

DM I want to thank you. Under your rule as king of NFL-GAF offseason us the anime fans have thrived with Anime Sunday.

It's all thanks to you this could happen as you allowed Anime Sunday to be.

You're the best brah.

ATTACK_HUG.gif

*huggles Kavey

ampere

Brian Windhorst Verified account
‏@WindhorstESPN

LeBron James has notified the Cavs he will opt out of his contract and become a free agent, sources told ESPN

#Pray4BG

He's not going to leave, he's going to get a max contract with the higher salary cap.

No. He wasn't opting out until next year when the salary cap goes up.

He's opting out a year early to either leave again, or force the owner to let him play GM again, which has never worked out for Bron.

He's not winning in Cleveland ever because he's got too much control. Miami at least told him to sit his ass down when it came to players and GM stuff.

Either way lol.

No this was all known and anticipated. He's going to opt out, sign another 2 year/1 year opt out again. There actually is a difference when it comes to the percentage of yearly max salary increases. He gets more money by doing it this way than just opting in and becoming a free agent next season. This is all calculated and expected.

zychi

Banned
No this was all known and anticipated. He's going to opt out, sign another 2 year/1 year opt out again. There actually is a difference when it comes to the percentage of yearly max salary increases. He gets more money by doing it this way than just opting in and becoming a free agent next season. This is all calculated and expected.

Yea, i quoted you in the nba offseason thread.

Top Bottom