• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

ampere

Sam Bradford in a wheelchair will produce better results than Eli Manning. It's a contract year for him too, right?

Can't wait.

lmao

Eli is shit when it doesn't matter and clutch when it does. Doesn't matter what Eli does for the rest of his career man

Striker

2ZKCCc9.gif

Furyous

Giants are the only one out of that division to win 2 SBS since 2001 tho. 1 WC and 1 division title to get there

Don't forget those Giants teams saved us from offseasons worth of Cheatriot worship. They beat them twice when it counted. Eli's a hall of famer off those performances. Respect to the excellent New York Giants organization for fielding such a classy team. David Tyree has a career today off one catch.

Don't forget those Giants teams saved us from offseasons worth of Cheatriot worship. They beat them twice when it counted. Eli's a hall of famer off those performances. Respect to the excellent New York Giants organization for fielding such a classy team. David Tyree has a career today off one catch.
You need to be punished for this

jakncoke

Banned
Remember when the Eagles' playoff hopes were crushed by the Redskins last season?

That will be a fond sports memory for a while.

dont you mean sb hopes because like their baseball fans just like cubs and bears fans they think they are entitled to the top prize and will get anyone regardless the signing. They could sign cajun, bionic and gata and be considered the top team of the all time

This entire "you have gone Kas" thing is the most annoying Shit in here. Everyone thinks it is cool to be pessimistic about your team. If you are a fan you should believe your team will win it all before the season starts. If you don't think that way you should question your fanaticism.
There's a very large gap between pessimism and saying the Texans are going to beat the Colts twice like it's a fact. I'm pretty sure reality is somewhere in that gap which is where I like to hang out.

MechDX

There's a very large gap between pessimism and saying the Texans are going to beat the Colts twice like it's a fact. I'm pretty sure reality is somewhere in that gap which is where I like to hang out.

You should go hang out with Ari and listen to some brooding music while you bond

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Can someone fill me in on what beef there appears to be between Jay Glazer and Florio?

Cause they seem to be going at each other over twitter.

WedgeX

Banned
Charlie Sanders, one of the best Tight Ends to play for the Lions and more recently an executive with the Lions, passed away from cancer today.

Sanders will be most remembered for his Hall-of-Fame playing career. He played 10 seasons for the Lions (1968-77), finished his career with 336 catches for 4,817 yards, and retired as the team's all-team leader in receptions.

Sanders served the Lions for 43 years over parts of the last five decades, the longest of anyone outside the Ford family that owns the team.

As a player, he was a dynamic pass catcher in an era of blocking tight ends. He never had more than 42 receptions in a season or 656 yards, but made seven Pro Bowls and wowed teammates with his hands and athleticism.

MechDX

Heard form a reliable source that more NFL news may be announced tomorrow, which would also encompass domestic violence related suspensions.--Twitter Matt Wintner

not @jakncoke before anyone asks.

Top Bottom