• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

Fox318

Heard form a reliable source that more NFL news may be announced tomorrow, which would also encompass domestic violence related suspensions.--Twitter Matt Wintner

not @jakncoke before anyone asks.

Goodell took all of the tapes and some tissues into a closet?

MRSA

Banned
I continue to fail at my school, got a 92% on my sociology exam and a 90% on my moronic nursing class. Time to start paying attention rather than watching soccer and Netflix in class.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
I continue to fail at my school, got a 92% on my sociology exam and a 90% on my moronic nursing class. Time to start paying attention rather than watching soccer and Netflix in class.

I'm so disappointed in you.

zychi

Banned
Good job?

Did they let you retake the one you said you missed by a few points?

How do you watch netflix in class? I wouldnt be able to do that. Soccer i get. I used to watch baseball and basketball games all the time in night classes

MRSA

Banned
I'm so disappointed in you.

#jaksmart

Good job?

Did they let you retake the one you said you missed by a few points?

How do you watch netflix in class? I wouldnt be able to do that. Soccer i get. I used to watch baseball and basketball games all the time in night classes

I missed my last exam by 1%, cut off was 75% and I got 74%. My homework assignment made up for that deficit.

Its a night class; its freezing and dim so I put on a hoodie and slip on some headphones like a hoodrat.

minx

This entire "you have gone Kas" thing is the most annoying Shit in here. Everyone thinks it is cool to be pessimistic about your team. If you are a fan you should believe your team will win it all before the season starts. If you don't think that way you should question your fanaticism.

You really have gone full Kas. So I should believe the Bears will win it all this year?

giphy.gif

Heard form a reliable source that more NFL news may be announced tomorrow, which would also encompass domestic violence related suspensions.--Twitter Matt Wintner

not @jakncoke before anyone asks.

Jay Cutler's wife beat him up, but he's still getting suspended over it.

Godslay

Banned
Meh. I'm not quite so optimistic as him, but the eagles and the cowboys are about equal. It could go either way

Too many question marks on the Eagles side for me. Cowboys are about the same team as they were last year, with two big pieces, QB and OL locked in at above average to elite. Defense may or may not pan out. Hard to tell.

Eagles don't really have that same certainty anywhere on the squad as far as I'm concerned.

You're going to be the only one without a degree when we go to our no pats fans club dinner

Hindl

Too many question marks on the Eagles side for me. Cowboys are about the same team as they were last year, with two big pieces, QB and OL locked in at above average to elite. Defense may or may not pan out. Hard to tell.

Eagles don't really have that same certainty anywhere on the squad as far as I'm concerned.

Understandable. I think the eagles probably have the widest range of ending record of any team. This team could go 12-4 and just as easily go 4-12. Still, the real test will be how much the Dallas o line can create a top running back. Because if the run game isn't there that team under achieves

Godslay

Banned
You don't understand, they have Sam Bradford at QB now!

He's in the same tier as Garpapapalolilol, The Broz, and TJack.

Understandable. I think the eagles probably have the widest range of ending record of any team. This team could go 12-4 and just as easily go 4-12. Still, the real test will be how much the Dallas o line can create a top running back. Because if the run game isn't there that team under achieves

I'm buying the hype on their line. If it's healthy it will be good. Talent is important, but good chemistry can smooth over talent deficiencies. Cowboys have both talent and chemistry and are now adding experience as a group to that. It could all go bad, but I'm guessing it's going to be good to elite.

If it's good to elite, well things get easier for everyone on the offense. Defense doesn't have to be as good either.

It's a healthy dose of crystal ball though!

Farooq

Banned
Not too broken up about Rolando McClain's suspension (wouldn't be surprised if it was weed).

The Cowboys were preparing for a situation where McClain might not be available and addressed LB depth accordingly. I think the addition of Brinkley and Gachkar will help them weather the suspension.

Godslay

Banned
Slay great day as there were no Broncos players suspend for violating the drug policy, and the Chargers lose Gates for 4 games.

There's always tomorrow! Hopefully everyone comes out okay.

As far as Gates that's good for us (even though we don't play them that early iirc), but I've always respected him. Read somewhere there is more to the Gates suspension then meets the eye, but that could just be PR.

Pepiope

Yeah, the Cowboys are the same team as last year, but missing their #1 offensive weapon. Where'd he go? Not to mention their QB is just as fragile as Bradford.
You don't understand, they have Sam Bradford at QB now!
fuck you!
PATSPATSPATS.0.gif

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
FUCK! What movie?...

TBD.

World's our oyster really between Netflix and on-demand stuff. Probably something funny like Superbad but she expressed interest in LOTR as well. Who knows man, I'm not like that guy in the OT who stressed over what movie to pick and he only got fucking cuddles anyway. It's like "make a damn move already son".

cajunator

Banned
TBD.

World's our oyster really between Netflix and on-demand stuff. Probably something funny like Superbad but she expressed interest in LOTR as well. Who knows man, I'm not like that guy in the OT who stressed over what movie to pick and he only got fucking cuddles anyway. It's like "make a damn move already son".

Cuddles seems like a nice thing
whats wrong with cuddles?
I think of fuzzy penguins and happiness.

Top Bottom