• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

Cuddles seems like a nice thing
whats wrong with cuddles?
I think of fuzzy penguins and happiness.
skeptical.gif

What's your fascination with penguins
Gotor pls, look yourself in mirror.

Godslay

Banned
Over/under 4 game suspension for Peyton Manning tomorrow?

Probably stuck some ladies face in his ass again. What a jokester!

Yeah, the Cowboys are the same team as last year, but missing their #1 offensive weapon. Where'd he go? Not to mention their QB is just as fragile as Bradford.

fuck you!
PATSPATSPATS.0.gif

Their number 1 offensive weapon is a mix of Romo and the OL. Romo is prone to injury, but hardly of the catastrophic season ending type Bradford has suffered every year he's played in the NFL.

Murray is good, but OL makes an RB unless the RB is exceptionally talented. I don't put Murray there, but I'm sure he'll do fine in Philly.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
You know I'd like to see a date unfold that Cajun planned with some girl. That'd be interesting to watch I think.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
You know I'd like to see a date unfold that Cajun planned with some girl. That'd be interesting to watch I think.

Based on cajun's expressed sexual preferences in this thread, a date with a guy would unfold in the exact same way. It'd just look like two people spending time together.

Their pinnacle of masculinity is soccer players. You expect them to be able to handle slightly uncomfortable temperatures without complaining?

the thing is 80 degrees isn't uncomfortable at all! that is perfect weather.

now 50 degrees.... nope! time for me to bust out the winter coat and a couple layers of socks/pants!

Pepiope

Probably stuck some ladies face in his ass again. What a jokester!

Their number 1 offensive weapon is a mix of Romo and the OL. Romo is prone to injury, but hardly of the catastrophic season ending type Bradford has suffered every year he's played in the NFL.

Murray is good, but OL makes an RB unless the RB is exceptionally talented. I don't put Murray there, but I'm sure he'll do fine in Philly.
They have a great line and an above average QB, but come on. Let's not act as if McFadden is going to come close to what Murray did in that offense. They will take a step back offensively. With Murray not eating up yards, the defense is going to be on the field a bit more than they were last season too. Dallas is going to be good, but they're not a better team now than they were this time last year.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

now 50 degrees.... nope! time for me to bust out the winter coat and a couple layers of socks/pants!

Converting to Celsius

26 degrees (80) is what they're crying about? Oh my god you babies!

And shame on you FMT 10 degrees (50) I can drive with the windows down in most cases. :jnc

Gobias

Banned

50 is comfortable. Now 0 is some real shit, especially when you have to walk around a giant campus in it.

They have a great line and an above average QB, but come on. Let's not act as if McFadden is going to come close to what Murray did in that offense. They will take a step back offensively. With Murray not eating up yards, the defense is going to be on the field a bit more than they were last season too. Dallas is going to be good, but they're not a better team now than they were this time last year.

The Eagles already had a RB better than Murray and they let him go. The Cowboys are worse at that position but so are the Eagles.

Top Bottom