• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

Believe in curses brehs.

kwBVJ5gb.jpg

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Giants won? Nooooooooooo

If the Pats* and Giants make it the super bowl Eli is finally gonna lose. ):

Giants won? Nooooooooooo

If the Pats* and Giants make it the super bowl Eli is finally gonna lose. ):

It'll be Rodgers and the Pack. After Goodell and the league fat shamed Roethlisberger and suspended him 4 games for banging chunky chicks, the Steelers got to the SB and lost to the Pack. I look for Erron and the Pack to let the rest of the air out of T*m's career.

Tom Penny

It'll be Rodgers and the Pack. After Goodell and the league fat shamed Roethlisberger and suspended him 4 games for banging chunky chicks, the Steelers got to the SB and lost to the Pack. I look for Erron and the Pack to let the rest of the air out of T*m's career.

If the Pats get to the SB with their secondary I won't even be mad when Rodgers throws 8 TD's on them.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
I wanna see what the pats front seven is capable of. Five first rounders and a lot of depth.

Doesn't really mean anything. Easley is injury prone, Chandler isn't a #1 option or at least hasn't shown he can be yet, ninko is good depth, not a starter, I like the addition of valdheer, but they'd need god tier to cover this joke of a secondary. Logan Ryan, Malcolm Butler, patrick chung. The only competent player is DMC, but even still nobody on this roster can play man.

I like the way you think!

Godslay

Banned
Slay, I am excited about the Broncos secondary this upcoming season. We are going to be DEEP. People saying Lorenzo Doss can play.

Yes. That is awesome. Now hopefully the DL plays well. It's the last area of concern for me. Nabbed a damn good DL coach from Texans so I'm optimistic.

Colasante

I've seen some speculation that Brandon Carr could be a post-June 1 cut for the Cowboys if they can't find a way to lower his cap hit. I'd love to see that happen, and for the Patriots to pick him up. I just can't believe that Bill would actually think Malcolm Butler and Bradley Fletcher could be starting cornerbacks that'll lead to a Super Bowl berth. Help must be on the way, in some fashion.

Top Bottom