• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

jakncoke

Banned
Randy Duncan was the 1st pick of the 1959 draft, he never played for the Packers. Went to the CFL and AFL

Randy Duncan was drafted by the Green Bay Packers of the National Football League with the first pick of the first round of the 1959 NFL Draft. He never played for the Packers, however. Duncan instead went to the Canadian Football League and signed with the British Columbia Lions. He later explained, "That was Green Bay before Vince Lombardi, and Canada offered a lot more dough."[5]

Yeah but at least being a liquor store bum isn't in my future.

dont count your chickens before they hatch

The Madden Curse brought down the Empire, they were so evil that Gronk didn't even need to win in order for it to work. As a thank you I'll buy a brand new copy of Madden 16. Thanks EA!

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
Not true, watching the jests crash and burn every year is hilarious.

Truth. If the Jets got competent, or the owners got competent, then I'd lose my entertainment.

Also; poking at the OT thread is way more fun then trying to actually explain the Wells report to people.

UsO2HCb.png

This is my Rosa Parks moment.

So that's how those things got deflated

What if Garappolo was the snitch and ratted out Brady on the deflated balls?

Betrayal and stabbing in the back (or the spleen in the case of Brady's violence against Bledsoe) seems to run rampant in that organization.

jakncoke said:
i love how most jets fan got more attention on other things like fox with mike tomlin than his own team being a pos scrub barely able to beat the marshal teams after the plane crash

Well damn

That's been well known since thlse phones were announced. You should have done your research or asked the salesperson.

Also how could you not tell by the non removable back plate?
I ordered online after I watched a vid on it which I took the wrong way. It's my bad but outside of that the phone's alright.

jakncoke

Banned
What if Garappolo was the snitch and ratted out Brady on the deflated balls?

Betrayal and stabbing in the back (or the spleen in the case of Brady's violence against Bledsoe) seems to run rampant in that organization.

Then went on to be 8-31 74 yard 0 tds 6 ints. Steelers win week 1 49-0

Malalaw

My town doesn't allow any of those giant pole signs so the only thing we have is Subway....at least I live on the border of the town so I can get my fast food next door.

This is perfect for me, since I can leave from work and just walk over and catch the football games and eat wings and drink beer.

Malalaw

both are terrible tho and you sound like cajun jr. are you both employed by Louisiana development resourses

While I have never had WingStop before I have no idea what to expect. Its just nice seeing new things opening up around this shithole.

I used to work for the Parish government here, but no longer.

Top Bottom