• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

effzee

@caplannfl: Former #Bears associate director of pro personnel Dwayne Joseph is expected to join #Eagles as director of pro personnel, source said.

@caplannfl: Bears tried hard to keep him, but he chose to seek a better opportunity elsewhere.

@caplannfl: Joseph and Eagles VP of player personnel Ed Marynowitz worked with the #Dolphins together for one season (in 2007).

How should I feel about this? No idea who this man is other than he comes from the Bears so its now awe inspiring.

BigAT

11141274_10153290839891100_5750868548346642336_n.jpg

Are we going to pretend that there are any Patriots fans old enough to get this reference?

cajunator

Banned
You're not even in danger of getting fat tho

Must be all that snarling like a raptor on top of your desk

snarling like a raptor on an office desk is great fun and I recommend you try it!

Outside of tacos and burritos I wouldn't even know what to order. I usually get something with potatoes when I go out.

quesadillas are usually a pretty safe bet.
but real quesadillas not that shit at Taco Bell.

Connor Barwin and Mark Sanchez showed up to Temple U. Hospital unannounced to visit victims of the AmTrak accident. That's pretty cool.

I want to make jokes but I already met my quota of insensitive jokes for the day.

Seriously though, Connor's hair is like a parody:

11252230_785018204949270_1718587147_n.jpg

Godslay

Banned
Man I can't believe how much confidence you have in our OL being good.

They'll build a good line. It will be more balanced then it has been in the prior years. If you look back over the years in Houston it was always balanced. Pretty good run blocking mixed in with good pass protection.

Our offense won't be exactly like Texans though. I'm guessing it will be a mix of ZBS running with the shorter quicker stuff Manning is used to. Less deep shots, boots, and maybe less under center than what I assume Kubes would want. It will be an interesting mix because it could cover for a less experienced line initially. Either pound it with the ZBS or get the ball out quick Manning style.

I'm fine with the personnel. They all seem to fit, it's just a matter of who emerges at LG and RT. LT, C, and RG are covered, plus they brought in plenty of guys to ensure competition.

Duxxy3

Will Demaryius hold out if he doesn't get a contract? Denver, at least from the outside, is looking thin at receiver.

squicken

This throw was crazy.. Man did Kap show some flashes.

Better than anything Stafford has ever done.

Here's another classic from a QB better than Stafford.

https://nesncom.files.wordpress.com/2015/01/luckyes-0.gif?w=516&h=300[/ig][/QUOTE]

Kap's issue is still that he can't make touch throws. He only gets arc on that throw b/c he can't throw it properly. It's a good throw by accident

Luck drops that throw in the bucket, falling down, 40 yards downfield

Godslay

Banned
Will Demaryius hold out if he doesn't get a contract? Denver, at least from the outside, is looking thin at receiver.

DT will play. Not sure how the contract will work out though.

Line up will probably be DT, Latimer on the outside. Sanders in and out with more slot play. Daniels taking the role of a Tamme, and Green as more even blend of blocking and receiving than Julius was.

Plenty of good options.

Hey guys so I'm getting ready to buy my tickets to the Dolphins vs SD game, I'm currently going with front row behind visitors bench mostly so I have a chance to interact with some of the players, since this will be the first time I get to watch the dolphins. Do you guys think it's worth it or should I get seats farther up? I don't care too much about watching it since it's towards the end of the season and I'm 100% sure we'll be out of playoff contention anyways, and I'll stream it on my phone anyways.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Hey guys so I'm getting ready to buy my tickets to the Dolphins vs SD game, I'm currently going with front row behind visitors bench mostly so I have a chance to interact with some of the players, since this will be the first time I get to watch the dolphins. Do you guys think it's worth it or should I get seats farther up? I don't care too much about watching it since it's towards the end of the season and I'm 100% sure we'll be out of playoff contention anyways, and I'll stream it on my phone anyways.

uhh that's no way to experience the game.

Top Bottom