• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

ampere

Chris Trejo you are a butthead.

Fortunately for Pats-GAF Jimmy Garoppolo will lead us to the Owl of glory once again and you will cry.

My dad's S6 shut off on him two days ago, it eventually turned on the next day but still it's brand new that shouldn't happen. He says it's become sluggish and slow so he's going to have it looked at this weekend. The S6 just keeps pushing me closer to the G4

I'd like to get an edge but how do cases work? I would not like to take a chance with that screen without a case and I don't see how that wouldn't render the edge obsolete.

I'd like to get an edge but how do cases work? I would not like to take a chance with that screen without a case and I don't see how that wouldn't render the edge obsolete.
They just don't come up very high.

Best-Cases-for-Samsung-Galaxy-S-6-Edge-Spigen-Neo-Hybrid-Case-Analie-Cruz.jpg

I love the phone other than this stupid rotation issue.

Just reading on ESPN about Metts gonna try and ruin Mariota's chances at starting by having a great pre season of his own. I hope he does. Mech hopes Zack does good too. :)

I honestly feel Brady would've told the truth if this didn't blow up a week before the Super Bowl. He and the org didn't want to risk a suspension for the big game.

LevelNth

Banned
From Rotoworld said:
Bleacher Report's Jason Cole reports it's "highly unlikely" the Seahawks will extend contract-year QB Russell Wilson's deal this year.

Wilson is said to be seeking in excess of $20 million annually on a five-year extension. Per Cole, the Seahawks "have no desire to get anywhere close to that" and are willing to let him play out the final year of his rookie contract and then use the franchise tag back-to-back years through 2017. That would net Wilson around $45-48 million over the next three years. Recent reports have suggested the two sides are "10s of millions" apart in contract talks. Cole's report confirms that.
I find this surprising, I still think he'll sign before September.

Oh those deep pocketed, tricky P*ts:

* One of the issues raised by the Patriots is that Wells’ law firm has close ties to the NFL and therefore his report is something other than unbiased. As another part of their response, the Patriots offered a rebuttal of the science cited in the Wells Report via Professor Roderick MacKinnon, a 2003 Nobel laureate in chemistry.

* Without getting overly academic, MacKinnon refuted the science as it was laid out in the Wells Report as it pertained to deflation of footballs in weather, and the Patriots described MacKinnon as someone with “no business or personal relationship with the Patriots” who “offered his scientific expertise to the team” once news of the investigation went public.

* Noah Gray of Nature magazine subsequently wrote that MacKinnon actually is the “scientific co-founder” and co-chair of the Scientific Advisory Board of a company called Flex Pharma that counts The Kraft Group among its investors.

ampere

Welp, just got laid off! Office hasn't had a new contract for a bit so figured it was coming.

3 weeks severance at least.

Michael Irvin says DeMarco Murray makes Eagles favorites in NFC East over Dallas Cowboys:

"You can't tell me, and you can't convince me, that you can just stick anybody in (at running back)," Irvin said. "If they would have drafted a Melvin Gordon or if they would have drafted a Todd Gurley, then that may be something. But with Darren McFadden? Maybe he'll have some great things going but right now I would take Philadelphia and then Dallas in the NFC East."

Surprised to see him say this. He is usually more on the Cowboys jock then anyone.

MechDX

The city is buzzing from that Rockets come back last night and suddenly memories of the mid 90's are being rekindled. Sadly Olajuwan isn't walking back through the door.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Welp, just got laid off! Office hasn't had a new contract for a bit so figured it was coming.

3 weeks severance at least.

Sorry to hear that even if you are a pats fan. Good luck. :p

The city is buzzing from that Rockets come back last night and suddenly memories of the mid 90's are being rekindled. Sadly Olajuwan isn't walking back through the door.

Just makes me think that we'll blow it.

Top Bottom