• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

squicken

I said it before - Pettine's promising career will be wasted in Cleveland.

Pettine is the only one there I'm unsure of. I know that Farmer and Haslam are idiots, but I'm also pretty sure everyone else knows it too. And if Steve Spagnuolo can get another DC job, then Pettine will never have to worry about work

You're from Florida? What's with people in Florida picking teams from states away?

Darkest and I don't live in Florida and we root for Miami, not sure where Fantomex or Jason's Ultimatum lives but Wrayfield lives in Europe somewhere lol We are international! I don't remember the other dolphin fans that pop in from time to time.

squicken

Skip is an inspiration to all olds. The GOAT troll and he's in his 60s

Skip Bayless ‏@RealSkipBayless
I now follow only the great Tony Romo. I owed him this much after he helped make my friend Stephen A lose a bet & wear a Romo jersey.

Striker

Pettine is the only one there I'm unsure of. I know that Farmer and Haslam are idiots, but I'm also pretty sure everyone else knows it too. And if Steve Spagnuolo can get another DC job, then Pettine will never have to worry about work
Steve got another job because of two reasons: he's familiar with the coaches and had success with them before, but he is also walking into a risky situation due to the weak roster wealth and uncertain future with Coughlin. Secondly, because he cannot be any worse than what Perry Fewell did.

MechDX

Jerry Rice ‏@JerryRice · 1h1 hour ago
Never been investigated for stickum! Mistakenly used that word and dealing with consequences! But I don't have a problem taking a Polygraph!

:jnc Give em hell Jerry!

I don't know why I've never seen this but it's hilarious:

BoldenBlockOnMarshallUTAH_KSTATE.gif

Patriots7

I honestly feel Brady would've told the truth if this didn't blow up a week before the Super Bowl. He and the org didn't want to risk a suspension for the big game.
As particular as Brady has been reported to be, the one part I never understood is that this implies Tom told them to haphazardly deflate the balls to random levels before the game.

ampere

I honestly don't feel like checking it out, but the way everyone keeps raving about it I know I will kave.

If you don't like any of the originals, you most likely won't like this one. It's kick ass aggressive car chases, smashes, crashes and explosions filled with the bizarre images and characters like the originals but amped up a couple notches. A completely wild visual spectacle.

If you don't like any of the originals, you most likely won't like this one. It's kick ass aggressive car chases, smashes, crashes and explosions filled with the bizarre images and characters like the originals but amped up a couple notches. A completely wild visual spectacle.

Are there brief closeups of bugged-out eyes?

@TonyRomo
Looking back on it...it was a catch :)
CFE7RfhWEAAYeBj.jpg

:jnfuckingc

uno01gif-7cfae334394bb78d.gif

GO SEE MAD MAX!

Just got back from seeing this with my dad who remembered seeing the original ones. "Holy fucking shit" was both of our reactions. Never been more confident when I say I won't love anything that comes out the rest of the year as much as I loved this. Even Star Wars, though I probably won't be able to see it till January anyway.

Top Bottom