• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

Jarnet87

You're from Florida? What's with people in Florida picking teams from states away?

when you are born in this shithole known as Miami, you only have the Dolphins and Hurricanes, two teams steeped so deep in mediocrity that they cling for dear life to seasons past.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I honestly don't feel like checking it out, but the way everyone keeps raving about it I know I will kave.

45055efaff6ab33c06f498843b78074d.jpg

Getting back into Shadow of Mordor a little bit before TW3 comes out.

I forgot these bitch ass Uruks clique up on you randomly.

Combat's all fun and games until six captains show up all with their squads to try and kill you.

brentech

Getting back into Shadow of Mordor a little bit before TW3 comes out.

I forgot these bitch ass Uruks clique up on you randomly.

Combat's all fun and games until six captains show up all with their squads to try and kill you.
I need to jump back in that as well. And yea. That shit is the worst.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
You can't fuck with me on Mario Kart 8 and I've played about 5 hours.

First four online matches in order: 3rd place, 2nd, 1st, 1st

I bend them corners with the precision of a Matthew Stafford pass

Tamanon

Banned
My Russian mother-in-law is staying with us this week. After spending a week on a cruise with her also, I'm done. Her and my girl argue constantly in Spanish about what seems to be nothing. At home, I can't just wander off to a bar like I could on the boat.:(

STRENGTH!

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
My girl is from Ecuador. Her dad is Ecuadorian, and her mom is Russian. It's weird.

Also, don't be racist and assume Mexican!

lol

I know it annoys them. Sorry to my fellow Latinos.

I think I'm getting hooked to Neverwinter on XBO. It's a fun little game so far. The in game store is really expensive though but I won't be buying anything anyway.

MechDX

lol

I know it annoys them. Sorry to my fellow Latinos.

I think I'm getting hooked to Neverwinter on XBO. It's a fun little game so far. The in game store is really expensive though but I won't be buying anything anyway.

You have a One? What is your tag?

I was feeling down yesterday so I went back and watched some 2011 NBA finals highlights (dallas fan), decided to check out the GAF thread for lols and what do I see?

Alligatorjandro is a Miami Heat fan AND a new england patriot fan? does it get any worse than that?

Mad Max was a fucking blast. Fantastic movie to watch in iMax, it really adds something extra.

And can we all agree that Tom Hardy is the best actor alive right now?

I was feeling down yesterday so I went back and watched some 2011 NBA finals highlights (dallas fan), decided to check out the GAF thread for lols and what do I see?

Alligatorjandro is a Miami Heat fan AND a new england patriot fan? does it get any worse than that?
I don't watch the NBA anymore so I don't have a team.

Haha how am I not surprise by this.

Twin Peaks return on Showtime is back on.

I'm not a religious man but moments like these help me to believe that there must be a heaven.

Top Bottom