• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

JABEE

So you became a Heat fan with all the dynasty hype and jumped off that train onto the Patriots, and now they have all these cheating scandals...that's bad luck mate.

He also became a Lightning fan last year. He could sense the Bruins were declining.

Hey gator sports are for fun. no hard feelings you just have been a fan of some of the most hated teams in sports history. I'm honestly impressed.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Just got started watching Daredevil and a dude just committed suicide by impaling himself through the eyeball with a spike.

Tebow.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
5Q2j5gS.png

squicken

Internet hype around Mad Max is too high. I'll wait for it to die down, be replaced with the backlash, then the reverse backlash, by which time it should be on Bluray and I can watch it with no expectations

Narag

Internet hype around Mad Max is too high. I'll wait for it to die down, be replaced with the backlash, then the reverse backlash, by which time it should be on Bluray and I can watch it with no expectations

If you enjoyed the old ones, it's really really worth catching on the big screen.

squicken

If you enjoyed the old ones, it's really really worth catching on the big screen.

Mad Max is good, RW is awesome and third one doesn't even exist to me

I'm sure I'll catch it, but I can't remember the last newly released movie or game that was worth the hype

Spinluck

I'm going to IMAX Mad Max because people won't shut the fuck up about it.

Gonna be funny when GAF downplays it as just another movie later this year. Fucking fucks.

Gobias

Banned
Mad Max is definitely a movie that needs to be seen in a theater. One of the few times where I didn't mind an action film being completely fucking stupid.

I have somehow managed to avoid all hype for Mad Max, haven't seen any trailers or gifs whatsoever.

Just assumed it would be shite until I found out that George Miller is at the helm and that's all the hype I need. He did Happy Feet guys, HAPPY FEET!

Gonna watch it on the biggest screen I can find on Tuesday, actually looking forward to a movie which doesn't happen often.

Colasante

You should really see it in theaters. It's not just hype, this is the kind of film that deserves Raiders of the Lost Ark-level universal praise.

jakncoke

Banned
Former Dolphins kicker Garo Yepremian passed away last night to brain cancer, he was 70.

Some of you might remember him from this famous snafu:

Garo Yepremian attempted throw in Super Bowl VII

Had he made that the dolphins could have won 17-0 to finish the season 17-0
>18-1
dude was still an all time great and was voted into the NFL 1970s All-Decade team and was voted as the kicker of the decade for the 1970s.

RIP Garo.

wow his wiki is pathetic, basically zero info about his life

Godslay

Banned
Just watched some old Tebow comeback highlights. It's amazing the energy of the sidelines versus the malaise we saw last year. I miss that.

Top Bottom