• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

Godslay

Banned
You're taking all the fun out of this.
crossed.gif.779df51cb9bfac16c7efa3d25738509e.gif

I've come to the realization that Manning will get us to the playoffs, maybe even to the Superbowl. If were gonna win it all though, we have to have an alternate plan for when things aren't completely on schedule.

So I guess the bathrooms at the Preakness arent working.

Pimlico Stakes is a shithole and has been for a VERY long time.

It's the Candlestick of horse racing.

No question why people in power are wondering about moving the Preakness to another track or taking it out of the Triple Crown rotation entirely.

And a huge line of thunderstorms are set to hit it any minute now, so that race will be fun.

American Pharaoh looked great. Even with pressure at the beginning of the race. Slowed it down the backstretch and wow!!

Ok there's a horse called Gronk running at Gata's area. Gulfstream Park

American Pharaoh looked great. Even with pressure at the beginning of the race. Slowed it down the backstretch and wow!!

Ok there's a horse called Gronk running at Gata's area. Gulfstream Park

7 horses challenged him, what a shitty field, hopefully the Belmont field is like 12-14..

ever since the Steelers/Packers played in the SB, a friend who I rarely talk to who is a Steelers fan always jokes with me at the beginning of each NFL season "see you in _________" wherever the Super Bowl is being held

the other day I reach in my sink for my favorite coffee mug (one of my Packers ones)... the bottom just straight falls out, and I post a picture on Facebook about it

today I get a suspicious package in the mail - open it up to find a note "see you in California" and a brand fuckin' new Packers coffee mug wrapped up inside

:')
What a bro. :')

Top Bottom