• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

Full gif done.
1Pvz7Vr.gif

Hammer24

Banned
I've got the first two Witcher games and have barely touched them, might just run through both of them on easy difficulty to prepare for Witcher 3. Are they playable with a pad or do I need to go kb/m?

I prefer playing with a pad, just adjust the camera sensitivity to your liking (I´d recommend 0.80).
Its not necessary to play the first two, just read this here and you´re good to go!

I prefer playing with a pad, just adjust the camera sensitivity to your liking (I´d recommend 0.80).
Its not necessary to play the first two, just read this here and you´re good to go!

I'm weird about jumping into a series halfway through, not to mention that I paid for the games at some point so I may as well see what the fuss is about.

Hammer24

Banned
I'm weird about jumping into a series halfway through, not to mention that I paid for the games at some point so I may as well see what the fuss is about.

In this case you should start reading the books first ;-P
The games are an enormous fan service to the book readers, and even more enjoyable this way.

ampere

Wow Paper... You are officially not invited to my pool party.

Sometimes Bill doesn't have a plan. Sometimes he's just in a poor mood and cuts or trades people. The Mankins trade still makes no sense.

Mankins was about money. It's that simple.

Godslay

Banned
Kraft got shut down.

Pretty much the prime example of don't rock the boat.

I don't see why Brady's appeal would be reduced. He still refused to cooperate.

Crisco

Banned
Kraft is a businessman and I guess he just decided to cut his losses. I'll trade 4 super bowls for 2 draft picks and a million dollars.

PAT changes:

Instead of the ball being snapped from the 2 yard line, it will be snapped from the 15 on extra points. If teams want to go for 2 points, the ball will still be snapped from the 2. The NFL also adopted college football's rule that blocked kicks, fumbles, and interceptions can be returned by the defense for 2 points if the ball is returned to the other end zone.

ampere

PAT changes:

Instead of the ball being snapped from the 2 yard line, it will be snapped from the 15 on extra points. If teams want to go for 2 points, the ball will still be snapped from the 2. The NFL also adopted college football's rule that blocked kicks, fumbles, and interceptions can be returned by the defense for 2 points if the ball is returned to the other end zone.

I like it. Didn't realize it was going into effect immediately!

edit:

The comments on the NFL article lmao

ESPN has an article about Luke Joeckel and how he hasn't played up to his draft status.

I have to wonder how much of it is his fault and how much is the coaching staff. When you've had five plus years of high picks and no talent to show for it maybe it's not the talent you should be blaming.

Fox318

ESPN has an article about Luke Joeckel and how he hasn't played up to his draft status.

I have to wonder how much of it is his fault and how much is the coaching staff. When you've had five plus years of high picks and no talent to show for it maybe it's not the talent you should be blaming.

They signed Idzik in the off season.

Jags ownership and office is full of idiots.

Jonathan Jones ‏@jjones9 9m9 minutes ago
Panthers waived 2013 4th rounder Edmund Kugbila. He was never healthy enough to finish one practice as a pro

Chalk that down as Gettleman's first official draft bust.

It's one thing to just not work out. The cat literally could not work out. As in his body was so fragile, he left every practice with an injury.

eznark

Banned
Holy mother of God, the Falcons are moving Dez Southward to corner?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I'm so pissed we don't get Atlanta this year.

Panthers waived 2013 4th rounder Edmund Kugbila. He was never healthy enough to finish one practice as a pro

It's one thing to just not work out. The cat literally could not work out. As in his body was so fragile, he left every practice with an injury.

Can you call a 4th rounder a bust?

Tamanon

Banned

Eh, other linemen that haven't been that highly drafted have played better than him with the same coaching staff. It's a make-or-break year for Joeckel.

Talon

See I remember that game, and I remember the team the Niners played in the NFC Championship jumping to a quick score. I just don't remember that team being the Falcons.
Falcons were one of either of these plays from winning that game:

1. Harry Douglas tripping on the 32-yard line when all he had was grass in front of him.
2. Matt Ryan dropping a shotgun snap when they were within FG range.

/jumpsoutofabuilding

Crisco

Banned

We're pretty set at guard though thanks to Norwell and Turner. Silatolu is probably a bigger bust than Kugbila, despite getting on the field he never looked like a long term starter at guard.

Forgot that was one of Hurney's last picks....

Fox318

I completely dont understand the NBA lottery draft. How does it all work?
Why is pick #4 bad?

usually 2-3 good players come out of the NBA draft.

Unless you are great at developing young talent or the draft is fucking stacked most players never work out in the NBA.

The knicks getting the 4th pick is like losing all 16 NFL games and getting a 7th round pick to rebuild.

Also the PG they are probably gonna draft skipped school to play in china because his academics were so bad a NCAA D1 school couldn't even flub the books for and the posse he runs around with makes JFF and Jamis Winstons group look like saints.

eznark

Banned
usually 2-3 good players come out of the NBA draft.

Unless you are great at developing young talent or the draft is fucking stacked most players never work out in the NBA.

The knicks getting the 4th pick is like losing all 16 NFL games and getting a 7th round pick to rebuild.

Also the PG they are probably gonna draft skipped school to play in china because his academics were so bad a NCAA D1 school couldn't even flub the books for and the posse he runs around with makes JFF and Jamis Winstons group look like saints.

No wonder no one pays attention after the lottery

cajunator

Banned
wow so the NBA draft is essentially useless? So NBA really is like 6 or 7 teams with a superstar and maybe one or two surprise overachievers making the playoffs?

Fox318

No wonder no one pays attention after the lottery

The police will pay attention to the Knicks and Liberty. They just got sexual assaulter Isiah Thomas back in the building now to coach and manage women!!

Gee I wonder how thats gonna work out

Top Bottom