• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

The police will pay attention to the Knicks and Liberty. They just got sexual assaulter Isiah Thomas back in the building now to coach and manage women!!

Gee I wonder how thats gonna work out

I don't know, it'll probably work out pretty okay*.

Disclaimer: Okay means terribly.

Full gif done.
1Pvz7Vr.gif

This poster deserves to be called the captain of NFLGAF. This is incredible, friend

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
wow so the NBA draft is essentially useless? So NBA really is like 6 or 7 teams with a superstar and maybe one or two surprise overachievers making the playoffs?

Sounds about right.

The alternative is drowning in the .350 - .500 range for years and years and years like Milwaukee.

Fox318

I don't know, it'll probably work out pretty okay*.

Disclaimer: Okay means terribly.

They REHIRED a man who single handily killed the knicks AND they only let go because he was HARASSING women. THEY REHIRED HIM TO LOOK OVER THEIR WNBA AFTER HE COULDNT EVEN CUT IT IN A D3 SCHOOL.

Now they have 0 picks because they fired the statisticians who used to be their GM for a guy who is pals with Stephen A Smith who has the basketball knowledge of a can of crisco. Who traded away likly 2 lottery picks for this:

8z7cOHo.gif

S245RNB.gif

They signed a scrub overrated player to be their coach with 0 coaching experience. Who's basketball talent was in hitting dudes in the junk and elbowing people so Shaq wouldn't get ejected from games. Who's tenure as Union president helped the players make way less than they should considering league profits.

This is the knicks and always will be the knicks
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaVa6NHwUUg

MechDX

I like Tannehill but I just snickered at this:
Matt Hammond ‏@MattHammondShow · 2h2 hours ago
Fitzpatrick last season: 63.1%, 8.0 yds/att, 95.3 QB rating, 55.2 QBR

Tannehill last season: 66.4% 6.9 yds/att, 92.8 QB rating, 59.1 QBR

#Fitzmagic

Fox318

I think we can all at least agree that Tannehill > JFF despite the fact that JFF was infinitely more hyped in college.

Don't want to give him ideas for his family reunion?

Who knew being a drug addicted alcoholic might change your on the field performance!!

MechDX

Want a new single player game to mess around with and it has come down to trying GTA V again or Witcher 3.

Watched some videos of Witcher and it looks kind of like Fable gameplay. Are the RPG elements really deep and neeeded? I am not into deep RPG's since my favorites are fable and PSO.

Ryan Tannehill:
(On taking on more leadership with all of the new faces at wide receiver) – “I think I’m the leader of this team as it is. I don’t think getting paid or anything like that makes me more of a leader. I think I’m a leader as it is. I’ve continued to become more of a leader as I move forward, but I feel great about my leadership at this point. I’m excited about the future.”
Ryan Tannehill:
(On how he feels about being compared to other quarterbacks in the league and their salaries) – “That’s what you guys do. I don’t say that in a negative term, but that’s your job to compare and write things. It doesn't affect what I do here in the building and the way I play. I prepare to go out and win each and every game. To get better each and every day. What’s written about me or said about me; it has no influence on that.”
Ryan Tannehill:
(On if he believes he is a championship-caliber quarterback) – “Yes, that’s why I’m here – it’s to win the championship. If these guys didn’t believe in me, then I wouldn’t be sitting in this chair. I believe I am, I’m working each and every day to bring that championship back to Miami.”
terrell_owens_crying.jpg

MechDX

Alex Marvez ‏@alexmarvez · 58m58 minutes ago
New PAT rule note: Kickers can choose whether 2 kick from left/right hash or middle of field. Makes BIG difference in success rate @NFLonFOX

Didn't see that mentioned anywhere in the new rule

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Thinking about getting that White Halo Xbox but I'm looking at the list of exclusives and I'm having trouble justifying spending over $400 for that and Xbox Live.

edit: I like Panda Express.... :(

cajunator

Banned
Theres a Panda Express getting built right now. IVe never tried it before but I hear comments ranging from best chinese takeout ever to absolute garbage. so which is it?

MechDX

Thinking about getting that White Halo Xbox but I'm looking at the list of exclusives and I'm having trouble justifying spending over $400 for that and Xbox Live.

edit: I like Panda Express.... :(

If You're paying full retail for Live you are doing it wrong.

Reasons for a One:

Headshotting Bread in an elevator. Seriously worth it
Plenty of exclusives. Not going into "list wars" here but there is enough

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
If You're paying full retail for Live you are doing it wrong.

Reasons for a One:

Headshotting Bread in an elevator. Seriously worth it
Plenty of exclusives. Not going into "list wars" here but there is enough

Oh I'm sure the One has more exclusives than whatever the PS4 has to offer. The problem is that from a value proposition, this gen is all about multi-platform third party games. So once you have one console, the other one doesn't look that great.

Eh, I may pull the trigger anyway.

MechDX

Oh I'm sure the One has more exclusives than whatever the PS4 has to offer. The problem is that from a value proposition, this gen is all about multi-platform third party games. So once you have one console, the other one doesn't look that great.

Eh, I may pull the trigger anyway.

I prefer the controller and LIVE features. I don't give a shit about how many P's a game has or if the frame rate dips at times as long as it looks good and plays good.

Oh and EA Access is a hell of a deal. $30 for a year and you get all those games included with purchase

MechDX

I see Mech opted into the same Microsoft advertising program that Yankee's in.

His giraffe is being shipped to him as we speak.

lol I have no dog in this fight. Gaming is simple: play games on whatever the fuck you want to and have fun. There is no agenda.

Been thinking about bringing down the Dreamcast to the big TV and hook it up through VGA

I prefer the controller and LIVE features. I don't give a shit about how many P's a game has or if the frame rate dips at times as long as it looks good and plays good.

Oh and EA Access is a hell of a deal. $30 for a year and you get all those games included with purchase

Good man!

Wynnebeck

Banned

At least you'll know how many L's you have.

I just realized that Graham Gano is definitely going to miss at least one (and probably two) critical extra point next season now that they're further back.

Fuck

Top Bottom