• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

I just realized that Graham Gano is definitely going to miss at least one (and probably two) critical extra point next season now that they're further back.

Fuck

Miami is so fucked

fields.gif

Oh I'm sure the One has more exclusives than whatever the PS4 has to offer. The problem is that from a value proposition, this gen is all about multi-platform third party games. So once you have one console, the other one doesn't look that great.

Eh, I may pull the trigger anyway.

mech is all:

jessica-alba-flirt.gif

Do it Wienke, do iiiiiiiitttt.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Don't hate.

If you stay here long enough your kids will be Houston sports fans.

They will be loud and proud Packer fans so help me.

I can't guarantee how they feel about baseball or basketball though so there's always that threat.

They will be loud and proud Packer fans so help me.

I can't guarantee how they feel about baseball or basketball though so there's always that threat.
Your kids will be Browns fans, and the first words they speak will be..... "Prosperity in the Cleve".
Very advanced first words

BigAT

Mike Garafolo ‏@MikeGarafolo ·
Goodell says the NFL did not request the Patriots suspend Jastremski and McNally

Good bye one Texans home game. McNair wants that growing Hispanic market. Cowboys own San Antonio area but the Rio Grande valley area is becoming Texans country
This is also why I laughed at the notion of the San Antonio Raiders

Then I got it and neither of you fucks will play.

If you had a PS4 I'd play with you
School permitting

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Good bye one Texans home game. McNair wants that growing Hispanic market. Cowboys own San Antonio area but the Rio Grande valley area is becoming Texans country
This is also why I laughed at the notion of the San Antonio Raiders

Then I got it and neither of you fucks will play.

I was in the valley a few months back and it was definitely still Cowboys country. Not as much as San Antonio or Corpus Christi though.

If You're paying full retail for Live you are doing it wrong.

Reasons for a One:

Headshotting Bread in an elevator. Seriously worth it
Plenty of exclusives. Not going into "list wars" here but there is enough

I'll do it:

Halo
Halo
Halo

I think i'm forgetting one...oh right Forza.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
I was in the valley a few months back and it was definitely still Cowboys country. Not as much as San Antonio or Corpus Christi though.

Most my family is from there and are indeed filthy Cowboy fans. Although they're also Rockets and Astros fans so figure that shit out.

You guys are degenerates with filthy minds.

I'm slowly talking myself off the bone ledge. I bet E3 will push me one way or the other.

I honestly don't understand why they haven't done more games in Mexico.

Yup NFL would make a killing there, tons of football fans in Mexico. Their collegiate leagues are growing in popularity too.

BigAT

Noooooooooooooo, it's too early for shit like this to be happening.

Mike Garafolo ‏@MikeGarafolo
Giants left tackle Will Beatty suffered what's believed to be a pectoral injury while lifting weights, sources say. Extent unclear.

Beatty is being evaluated this afternoon in Manhattan. If surgery is required, expectation is he'd be out 5-6 months.

The Giants selected OT Ereck Flowers at No. 9. He and Justin Pugh would be candidates at left tackle if Beatty is out to start the season.

Striker

@MikeGarafolo: Giants left tackle Will Beatty suffered what's believed to be a pectoral injury while lifting weights, sources say. Extent unclear.
Welp.

Ereck Flowers, future?

EDIT: beaten. If he's out that long, you go with Pugh or Flowers at LT, and the other guy goes at RT. John Jerry, again, at guard. Fuck.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I wish Green Bay could play Geno Smith twice a season.

I'm not too envious though because the rest of the NFC North is hilariously incompetent. Most off-seasons, things just get easier for us.

jbug617

Banned
Just installed a new router. I use to get around 80mbps now I get 124mbps. Never realized that my older router (at least 6yrs old) was messing with my internet speed.

See, Xboners don't even like each other like that.

QuadLaFamilia is a crew for life

Never mind that Dutch won't play me in FIFA he hides behind timezones and shit :(

Top Bottom