• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

Malalaw

Our entire parking lot will he shut down due to the lines being repainted. I'll have no where to park my damn car for work. Gotta love it.

Do they have to? What were the NFL Draft ratings?

Double what the NBA did but only on ESPN, remember you could watch online and NFL N too. The NFL has nothing to worry about.

UPDATE, 12:26 PM: The final scores for Day 1 of the big pick are in and it’s a Bronze for ESPN this year. Day 1 of the NFL Draft drew 7.03 million total viewers and a 4.5 rating among Adults 18-49 last night. That’s the third best Draft Day 1 has done since it was first broadcast by ESPN in 1980. It is also a 29% fall in viewership and a 26% drop among the key demo from the all-time high of last year. The second best result ever for the big night was back in 2010 when the Denver Broncos picked up Tim Tebow with 7.29 million watching and a 4.6 rating.

http://deadline.com/2015/05/nfl-draft-ratings-espn-down-viewership-1201419142/

JABEE

Darelle Revis said:
"Everybody's blowing it up because it is Tom Brady," Revis told the Daily News Wednesday in his first extended comments on the Deflategate fallout. "I understand that. But if (the NFL) feels he did the crime or he did something and they want to penalize them, then that's that. (The Patriots) have a history of doing stuff. You can't hide that.… Tom was there when they did that stuff in the past."

http://nydn.us/1dlq1oS

Revis going in!

Not a fan of the idea of sending a game to Mexico. Seems like no good can come from that one.

Just a single lap replay from the pit out in Project CARS. Game has a good feel to it and I felt good about this lap.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9cEQAdzN2c

I bought that earlier today and I am AWFUL at it. Trying the Formula Rookie car and I can barely get a clean lap in, much less get within 3 seconds of my friend's times

cdyhybrid

Yeah but...

dAUXEZ1.png

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Oh don't start the Namath shit again

Please do Wienke.

I think i missed your views on namath and im interested. lol

I think this was ez's thing to jab Fox and the Jets more than anything else.

Basically the gist was that Namath was a below average quarterback who got into the Hall of Fame for his off the field antics and being in New York.

There's actually a lot of controversy about Namath's career depending on who you're talking to.

Go
Atlanta
Hawks.

Yes yes yes.

It's not the actual draft really, it's the draft lottery that differs. It's a lotto of the non playoffs teams for who gets the top picks. Basically the worst your record the more lotto balls you have, but the worst team in the league isn't guaranteed the top pick.

Here's an actual explanation besides my jumbled words http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2015/5/19/8625903/nba-draft-lottery-2015-rules-how-works

It's sad that the lottery is more popular than the actual draft.

Draxal

I hate you so much cajunator

... just ordered the link Nendo from Amazon ... and really temped to pick up the SSnake nendo from the local store.

Godslay

Banned
I can't believe Revis going in like that. The guy is still on the payroll for crying out loud!

In other news, CJ Anderson is going to be a feature back this year. We're going to see a different offense out of Manning too. Getting more excited by the day.

I can't believe Revis going in like that. The guy is still on the payroll for crying out loud!

In other news, CJ Anderson is going to be a feature back this year. We're going to see a different offense out of Manning too. Getting more excited by the day.

Revis may be a mercenary but he's not a cheat.

Spinluck

I think this was ez's thing to jab Fox and the Jets more than anything else.

Basically the gist was that Namath was a below average quarterback who got into the Hall of Fame for his off the field antics and being in New York.

There's actually a lot of controversy about Namath's career depending on who you're talking to.

It's the Colts' fault that Namath made it into the HoF.

Top Bottom