• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Fingers Crossed for a Homicide-Free July

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox318

3UpehgC.jpg

RBH

Streaming site FirstRow Sports has been handed a High Court injunction to stop it providing web access to live streams of football matches for free.

According to a judge, the orders were justified as the operators of the "very popular" website were making millions of pounds from copyright infringement.

The application for an injunction came from the Football Association Premier League Ltd (FAPL), which owns the copyright in broadcast recordings of all Premier League matches.

Allowing the FAPL application, the judge said FirstRow was "profiting from infringement on a large scale" by making match broadcasts available "to persons who are not entitled to view them either because they have not subscribed to the broadcaster's service, or because the broadcaster has only been licensed by FAPL for a different territory".

The injunction is against the UK's six main retail internet service providers (ISPs) - Sky, BT, Everything Eveywhere, TalkTalk, Telefonica UK and Virgin Media.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=624931

squicken

I honestly don't know how I'd survive without NFL GamePass.

130Pounds for every game live + game rewind is a great deal. I'd gladly pay that and cancel my TV subscription. About all I ever watch is football. Movies and TV is iTunes and Netflix/Amazon

squicken

Tebow watched over Hernandez and Spikes in college, Brady said he'd take over once they got to New England

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/...aaron-hernandez-video-20130716,0,3399789.post

Tim Tebow and Tom Brady worried about Aaron Hernandez's behavior as early as 2011, with Hernandez being described as "a lot to handle," a newly surfaced video shows.

Brady: “And I’m trying to watch over Aaron and Brandon.” Tebow: “I appreciate that, too, man. They’re good guys.” Brady: “[Yeah] they’re a lot to handle.”

Tebow and Brady are shown talking about Hernandez -- as well as former Florida Gator Brandon Spikes -- in the long-forgotten video from NFL Films.

“...I’m trying to watch over Aaron and Brandon,” Brady tells Tebow.

“I appreciate that, too, man. They’re good guys,” Tebow responds.

“[Yeah] they’re a lot to handle,” Brady says.

The video is from Dec. 18, 2011, in Denver -- Week 15 of the NFL season, when Brady's New England Patriots defeated the Tebow-led Denver Broncos 41-23. The NFL Films video includes game highlights as well as Tebow and Brady shaking hands after the game and talking briefly about Hernandez.

The video shows that the two quarterbacks are very friendly, and it's apparent they have had contact with each other off the field. And some of that contact has been to talk about Hernandez and Spikes, a linebacker for the Patriots.

Spades

130Pounds for every game live + game rewind is a great deal. I'd gladly pay that and cancel my TV subscription. About all I ever watch is football. Movies and TV is iTunes and Netflix/Amazon

Dude it is so worth it. Plus you get 24/7 NFL Network which has been a Godsend for watching things like the draft, NFL AM, etc.

Spinluck

andrewluckbeard1-300x298.jpg

We lose.

Luck is a genetic abomination. He can grow all that fucking hair and no mustache.

340x.jpg

Harrison had a killer mustache.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom