• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Fingers Crossed for a Homicide-Free July

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdyhybrid

hNnsAAXl.jpg

Maybe he's a Danny Brown fan, :jnc

Godslay

Banned
What about your consumer rights? You can't lend or trade in eshop games. Don't help Nintendo destroy the industry.

Godslay good to have you back. I hope your house is less of a money pit then mine has been so far.

Thanks! New construction so hopefully it'll hold up. Been lucky in that the houses I've bought have been fairly sound.

Larry is just smart and creating his defense for when he murders Flacco 8 games into a historically bad season for the Ravens. He is going to point to these posts and a fake alibi the night Flacco gets murdered in his favorite Pizza Hut where he is trying to get over a horrible loss to the Browns.

Wha...wha...what? I have no idea what you're talking about, Bionic. It is well documented I love Joe Flacco and would never with harm upon him in any way.

Hunter S.

Tablet fanboy wars now. I think it is time I log off GAF.

Love the new John Avatar Godslay. We got to remin Larry Flaccos first loss of the season starts September 5th.

Godslay

Banned
My house was built in 79, I will never by an older house again.

Yeah. The one thing with older homes is character. Hard to build a house with the same character new imo.

Love the new John Avatar Godslay. We got to remin Larry Flaccos first loss of the season starts September 5th.

Thanks. I've lost my salt towards the Ravens. I want the Broncos to win obviously, but as long as we have a seat in the playoffs I don't give a shit who we beat in the regular season. Time for Peyton to show up in the playoffs.

ChanHuk

Banned

One less Bronco fan, I sad.

Its simple for people wanting a tablet. Don't be a poor and get an iPad. Android is awesome as a phone OS, it just sucks as a tablet OS (Well mainly because apps are broken)

RBH

Former NFL quarterback Daunte Culpepper has lost a South Florida home he owned to a bank in a foreclosure case.

Broward County court records show the 9,867-square-foot home was surrendered in April to SunTrust Bank in lieu of foreclosure. The bank dropped its lawsuit against Culpepper earlier this month.

Culpepper bought the house for about $3.6 million when he was signed by the Miami Dolphins in 2006. The bank cited $3 million in debt in court papers. Records show Culpepper still owns another home in the suburb of Weston.

Besides the Dolphins, Culpepper played for the Minnesota Vikings, Oakland Raiders and Detroit Lions. He last played in 2010 for the Sacramento Mountain Lions of the United Football League.

The foreclosure was first reported by the South Florida Business Journal.
http://pro32.ap.org/article/ex-nfl-qb-culpepper-loses-fla-home-foreclosure

Hunter S.

Yeah. The one thing with older homes is character. Hard to build a house with the same character new imo.

Thanks. I've lost my salt towards the Ravens. I want the Broncos to win obviously, but as long as we have a seat in the playoffs I don't give a shit who we beat in the regular season. Time for Peyton to show up in the playoffs.

I feel privlidged that even the Media already looks playoffs when it comes to the Broncos as well. It is not salt for me they just need this win to start strong. Baltimore hangover incoming.

Ediit: Shut up chan, and go snort some bath salts before you deliver a baby like you always do you lost cause scum.

Godslay

Banned
I forgot about this.

2013 Broncos Media Guide

Seems to be considerably larger than last year.

When are we doing the team write-ups? After camp or after preseason? Can't remember when we did them last year.

I feel privlidged that even the Media already looks playoffs when it comes to the Broncos as well. It is not salt for me they just need this win to start strong. Baltimore hangover incoming.

Yeah, but nothing is certain. I agree with the strong start as well. Just as long as they don't choke in the playoffs, assuming we get there and are healthy.

MechDX

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/07/17/brian-cushing-gets-full-clearance/#comments

Per a league source, Dr. James Andrews has given Cushing the green light. He’ll be ready to go when training camp opens.

That said, the team is expected to ease Cushing back into action. At this point, however, there’s no reason to think he won’t be ready and available come Week One.

Cushing suffered the knee injury on a low hit from former Jets guard Matt Slauson. Though not flagged, Slauson later was fined for an illegal peel-back block.

AWWWWWWWWWWWWW YEAH! As much as everyone is jumping on Schaub for the late season melt down (he was a HUGE part of it!) losing Cushing hurt worse. Look at the defensive stats when he left and you see a big decline.

Shit just got real!
54-Brian-Cushing.jpg

ChanHuk

Banned
Jadaveon Clowney runs a 4.46 forty at 6'6 250lbs, he's essentially a slightly taller and bulkier Calvin Johnson. He's only 20 as well, I can see him hitting 260 by next year's combine.

SUCK FOR CLOWNEY BITCHES!!!! That being said, 3 first round picks or Jadaveon Clowney?

Jadaveon Clowney runs a 4.46 forty at 6'6 250lbs, he's essentially a slightly taller and bulkier Calvin Johnson. He's only 20 as well, I can see him hitting 260 by next year's combine.

SUCK FOR CLOWNEY BITCHES!!!! That being said, 3 first round picks or Jadaveon Clowney?

He will waste away on the raiders

RBH

The NCAA has made the decision not to enter a new contract for the license of its name and logo for the EA Sports NCAA Football video game. The current contract expires in June 2014, but our timing is based on the need to provide EA notice for future planning. As a result, the NCAA Football 2014 video game will be the last to include the NCAA’s name and logo. We are confident in our legal position regarding the use of our trademarks in video games. But given the current business climate and costs of litigation, we determined participating in this game is not in the best interests of the NCAA.

The NCAA has never licensed the use of current student-athlete names, images or likenesses to EA. The NCAA has no involvement in licenses between EA and former student-athletes. Member colleges and universities license their own trademarks and other intellectual property for the video game. They will have to independently decide whether to continue those business arrangements in the future.
http://www.ncaa.org/wps/wcm/connect...3/july/ncaa+will+not+renew+ea+sports+contract

Interesting.

brentech

I only buy NCAA football every 3+ years it seems. Sucks for those that love it though. Will be interesting to see what changes come or if the game exists at all.

I forgot about this.

2013 Broncos Media Guide

Seems to be considerably larger than last year.

When are we doing the team write-ups? After camp or after preseason? Can't remember when we did them last year.

Yeah, but nothing is certain. I agree with the strong start as well. Just as long as they don't choke in the playoffs, assuming we get there and are healthy.
Future posted a format a few pages back, do the write up before camp starts. I still have no internet at my place so the Eagles one will have to wait.

Sucks for gamers.

NCAA has been the better of the two for years now.

I'll take bigger Madden dev teams. Maybe they can manage something halfway decent next year.

Crisco

Banned

Wait, I thought I read something a while back that said he was up to 274 pounds. A sub 4.5 40 at 270+ would be inhuman.

Raiders won't suck for Clowney, they'll just suck.
And Nintendo is going third party. Bad day SNES?
I don't know, ask him.

Sounds more like fighting the lawsuits with former players simply isn't worth it anymore.
Yeah, reading the fundamentals here seems like nothing much would change outside of the name on the box seeing as EA still has licensing rights for the colleges/stadiums, etc though the CLC.

bionic77

Can you imagine how much money that would be? No publisher would pay for that license.
Do people care more about the license and having their teams accurately represented or the gameplay?

I always want to see crazy AI and physics in these types of games. That is why I currently prefer soccer videogames to football, which just isn't as fun.

Do people care more about the license and having their teams accurately represented or the gameplay?

I always want to see crazy AI and physics in these types of games. That is why I currently prefer soccer videogames to football, which just isn't as fun.
I've probably spent at least a couple hundred hours playing FIFA 13 and I swear the more I play it the more it amazes me. All the little detail in the animations and physics is just insane, and even now I'm seeing stuff happen that I've never seen before. Something will happen that looks so real you'll think it almost had to be a pre-canned animation but you will never see it happen again. It's just an incredible engine made by some super talented developers.

Madden needs to step it up!

I've probably spent at least a couple hundred hours playing FIFA 13 and I swear the more I play it the more it amazes me. All the little detail in the animations and physics is just insane, and even now I'm seeing stuff happen that I've never seen before. Something will happen that looks so real you'll think it almost had to be a pre-canned animation but you will never see it happen again. It's just an incredible engine made by some super talented developers.

Madden needs to step it up!

Supposedly the FIFA guys had a big hand in the Ignite next-gen engine so there's hope!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom