• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Fingers Crossed for a Homicide-Free July

Status
Not open for further replies.

WedgeX

Banned
iGq3wOVWS8QD3.jpg

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Kaepernick looks like a clown on the espys.
Red jacket, blue pants, red shoes, wearing sun glasses indoors...

Not surprised. QBs who let fame and arrogance dominate their lives over a little success are doomed to failure. Kaep will be the latest victim in this. You can see his stubbornness in not even admitting wearing an opposing teams' hat was wrong.

Michael Vick, Ryan Leaf, Jeff George, Ben Roethesberger, Cam Newton etc. have that "fuck you, I'm better than you, and I can do whatever I want" mentality and it came back to haunt them. Kaep just reinforces that with the way he dresses and how he refuses to acknowledge he was wrong.

You need to be wise and humble like the Mannings, Elway, Kurt Warner, Stafford etc.

Not surprised. QBs who let fame and arrogance dominate their lives over a little success are doomed to failure. Kaep will be the latest victim in this. You can see his stubbornness in not even admitting wearing an opposing teams' hat was wrong.

Michael Vick, Ryan Leaf, Jeff George, Ben Roethesberger, Cam Newton etc. have that "fuck you, I'm better than you, and I can do whatever I want" mentality and it came back to haunt them. Kaep just reinforces that with the way he dresses and how he refuses to acknowledge he was wrong.

You need to be wise and humble like the Mannings, Elway, Kurt Warner, Stafford etc.

Fantomex

Staffords always humble in the first 3 quarters.

bionic77

Big Ben has been in 3 Superbowls and won 2. I don't think his attitude held him back.

And he is the only fat qb to achieve that level of success. A level your fatty (admittedly he is much fatter than Ben) can only dream of!

JABEE

Boston vs Toronto is nominated.

I just remembered I hate the ESPYs.

Edit: No surprise, the NBA wins the award for Heats vs Spurs Game 6. It was a good game

stafford is humble because the league has humbled him, not by his own choice. when you are the starting QB of a team and that team sucks dick then you have no choice but to be humble

brentech

stafford is humble because the league has humbled him, not by his own choice. when you are the starting QB of a team and that team sucks dick then you have no choice but to be humble
While I totally agree with this, somehow Cam Newton has broke that mold. Some guys manage to break the whole system.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex

I think Stafford is naturally a humble dude and you can tell how he stays with his longtime college GF and how he dresses and doesn't seek for attention like Kaep. Kaep seeks attention because somehow, someway he is deep down not happy and that little bit of attention makes him happy. As soon as that attention turns into animosity from fans, he'll fold.

And yes, the Lions have taught Stafford to be humble, but through that humbleness and disappointment, triumph will emerge and it begins this season.

Talon

I think Stafford is naturally a humble dude and you can tell how he stays with his longtime college GF and how he dresses and doesn't seek for attention like Kaep. Kaep seeks attention because somehow, someway he is deep down not happy and that little bit of attention makes him happy. As soon as that attention turns into animosity from fans, he'll fold.

And yes, the Lions have taught Stafford to be humble, but through that humbleness and disappointment, triumph will emerge and it begins this season.
What the fuck are you talking about?
matthew-stafford.jpg

knowshon-moreno-matt-stafford.jpg

Stafford and Jay Cutler are pretty much bosom buddies in every way.

Talon

Big Ben has been in 3 Superbowls and won 2. I don't think his attitude held him back.

And he is the only fat qb to achieve that level of success. A level your fatty (admittedly he is much fatter than Ben) can only dream of!
Oh, come now. Big Ben is in a (weight) class of his own.

WedgeX

Banned

ibba4aUFuH306c.jpg

ESPN

Talon

I'll say this.

Kas and FMT are the only two unrelentingly positive fans of their teams in this thread. The rest of us are jaded as fuck.

Even bob has been touched with sarcasm when describing the Bears' immaculate offensive line pick-ups.

Godslay

Banned

knowshon-moreno-matt-stafford.jpg

At least Knowshon is trying to shield the crowd from Stafford signing that poor girls vagina. Then again Knowshon is the same guy who brought us 'SAUCED'.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex

Stafford came into the league at 20, so those photos are from what 19, 18 years old? He was still a teenager, who was enjoying the brief college life. He's grown out of that obviously.

Those calfs.....those forearms....those broad shoulders.....that footwork.....that determined stare....

And then there's Reggie Bush...

there is your problem right there. you are too concerned with what kap does off the field and not concerned enough with what stafford does on the field. i don't give a shit what kap wears, what he drives or any of that as long as he shows up on sunday. as i've said so many times, kap has already accomplished more in 10 games than stafford will in his career so its all gravy from here bruh!

Talon

At least Knowshon is trying to shield the crowd from Stafford signing that poor girls vagina. Then again Knowshon is the same guy who brought us 'SAUCED'.
Yeah, I've never really understood what Knowshon is trying to do this in picture. He looks like he's about to slap her abs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom