• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Fingers Crossed for a Homicide-Free July

Status
Not open for further replies.

MechDX

I hope so. I still hope he wants him if the Texans ever get rid of him.

I honestly don't know how to respond. jnc

Are you serious? I would take Kubiak as an OC but never would I hire him as a head coach. Doesn't know how to finish games, plays too damn conservative, terrible decision making, loyalty to friends is absurd (Fuck Frank Bush! Worst defense in NFL history) ....sad thing is, Matt Schaub (Gary Kubiak Jr) will follow in his foot steps. Within the next 10 years Schaub will be an "Up and coming OC"

He can gameplan with the best of them but he can not make the big decisions.

Tamanon

Banned
Is Earthbound coming to 3DS?

Somehow I never played it and always wanted to give it a shot.

That would've been the smart move. But now I expect Nintendo will use the paltry WiiU sales to point to and tell the fans to shut up about Earthbound already.

eznark

Banned
Once you get that first paycheque you no longer will be a poor at all!

larry-david-pic.jpg

Godslay

Banned
You're not pleased with the job Peyton is doing as HC?

I just irrationally love Kubiak.

I honestly don't know how to respond. jnc

Are you serious? I would take Kubiak as an OC but never would I hire him as a head coach. Doesn't know how to finish games, plays too damn conservative, terrible decision making, loyalty to friends is absurd (Fuck Frank Bush! Worst defense in NFL history) ....

He can gameplan with the best of them but he can not make the big decisions.

I think he would be less conservative if he had a different QB. I think his decisions are more personnel based than him necessarily being conservative. Fox on the other hand is conservative by nature, and it reflects on his decisions from bias towards Vets to absurd playcalling. I still like Fox, I just wish he would buck his usual trend, but I'm sure Grover will tell you that he waited for him to do the same. Maybe Gase will line him out?

Didn't recognize you without Orlando.

Yeah, just thought I'd change it up. Probably change it again when the season fires up.

Tiki Barber isn't impressed..
Tiki Barber has been on this "mending the fences" tour with Giants fans over the past couple of weeks/months. He recently did a chat with BBI in fact so this is an easy way to win brownie points.

I love Eli. You won't find a bigger supporter despite the flaws in his game . You can argue clutch factor and what not but better than Peyton? No. Just no.

bionic77

Do Canadians eat their bags of dicks with mayonnaise or am I thinking of another country that likes to put mayo on their fries and everything else?

Hunter S.

Don't let it get to your head. It is SB or bust, but these guys still have a long 7 months ahead of them, and luck accounts for just as much as skill does. Plus off-season paper champs doesn't mean jack. Let's see the product on the field before we buy into the hype.

I am good. The whole point of the articles is to build hype for the season. And, let the Raiders know they are in for an ass beating. But, I am certainly not thinking ahead of game one. I like to keep a positive attitude though as it is more fun.
You're not pleased with the job Peyton is doing as HC?
Lol, well, he does regularly golf with Fox and John. It is a strange position to be in as a player, but Fox has done well and shown to be a coach that adapts well to the leaders/QBs he is given.

bionic77

Good, I don't want another man's semen anywhere near my food
Outside of Pats fans and the people who want mayonnaise on their fries no one wants that.

As much as this guy is a piece of shit and a scumbag I still feel bad that his life is over because of internet justice from 4chan. I mean this is something that you can't recover from.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
As much as this guy is a piece of shit and a scumbag I still feel bad that his life is over because of internet justice from 4chan. I mean this is something that you can't recover from.
What? You're showing mercy to a man who should obviously be put to death already.

bionic77

What? You're showing mercy to a man who should obviously be put to death already.
He deserves some kind of punishment, but I am not sure that humiliation on this level is appropriate. Maybe it is, I am not God and I don't judge anyone other than Michael Jordan and the scumbag Patriots!

Bionic has decided that 4chan has more money and thus he will sue them. That's how ambulance chasers make all their decisions.
A man's got to eat!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom