• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Fingers Crossed for a Homicide-Free July

Status
Not open for further replies.

brentech

Not even far in the game, and feeling Max Payne 3 as being far too long winded in the cut-scenes. Drop that shit already, god damn.

Fox318

frankman and his hood crew

zoGtpX3.jpg

no hoverhands for frankman

Tamanon

Banned
What makes SMT 4 so hard? Never played the series before.

Most RPGs don't let random trash mobs in dungeons clock you in one or two hits.

And even if they do, they don't do it when you're trying to have a conversation with the demon/monster. It's hard! But it could be worse, they could've kept the "MC dies: Game Over" from SMT3.

bionic77

Most RPGs don't let random trash mobs in dungeons clock you in one or two hits.

And even if they do, they don't do it when you're trying to have a conversation with the demon/monster. It's hard! But it could be worse, they could've kept the "MC dies: Game Over" from SMT3.
Sounds like a NES RPG. Not sure if want!

MechDX

Just watched the season finale of Swamp People, damn I like that show.

Set line....catch gata...BOOM headshot!

Oh its a big one!!

IMG_0385_op_581x435.jpg

ChanHuk

Banned
I saw my first open fracture today shit was nasty the radial bone broke cleanly away from the radiocarpal joint. I was like what the fuck is that?

PS Fantomessican, we almost closed the ER for saturation, none of the floors had available beds.

ChanHuk

Banned
Marcel Reece is the best FB in the NFL. I didn't say he was the best blocking because his blocking leaves a lot to be desired but he is the most athletic fullback as a converted WR.

reece-THUMB.jpg

ChanHuk

Banned
Fuck yall

Marcel Reece probably won't hit 1000 all purpose yard but damn is he a good guy to have on your team. He can play WR, HBack, RB, FB, and a little bit of TE.

reeceMPX.jpg

Fuck you bionic

Godslay

Banned
Marcel Reece is the best FB in the NFL. I didn't say he was the best blocking because his blocking leaves a lot to be desired but he is the most athletic fullback as a converted WR.

reece-THUMB.jpg

Oddly enough I have always admired Reece. He's a bruiser. Big and fast.

bionic77

Fuck yall

Marcel Reece probably won't hit 1000 all purpose yard but damn is he a good guy to have on your team. He can play WR, HBack, RB, FB, and a little bit of TE.

reeceMPX.jpg

Fuck you bionic
I am not afraid of the Raiders. We have Grabasski on our team now so there ain't nothing your sorry ass team can do to hurt us!

Fantomex

I saw my first open fracture today shit was nasty the radial bone broke cleanly away from the radiocarpal joint. I was like what the fuck is that?

PS Fantomessican, we almost closed the ER for saturation, none of the floors had available beds.

Probably because of all you heathens messing things up. Uncultured swine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom