• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Fingers Crossed for a Homicide-Free July

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spades

Good morning. I have a day off and the sun is shining.

NCAA and EarthBound this morning and then I'll play some golf this afternoon. Sounds like a good day.

Anyone have any recommendations on when/how to buy 2nd hand tickets? Not how literally, but just advice on the best way to. Do prices fluctuate noticeably? Is it better to buy earlier or try to get something last minute? Trying to get tickets for a game @ Giants and so far I'm seeing Stubhub with the best deals

bionic77

Anyone have any recommendations on when/how to buy 2nd hand tickets? Not how literally, but just advice on the best way to. Do prices fluctuate noticeably? Is it better to buy earlier or try to get something last minute? Trying to get tickets for a game @ Giants and so far I'm seeing Stubhub with the best deals
Stubhub has the worst deals.

No idea on what's better though.

They're training the week after the Eagles

Like Bill is going to pass on the opportunity to spend time with Schiano.

Also, Milchjon is also a proud member of #TeamCutler

o1IdSdk.jpg

Fantomex

yup, had the baby at 7 am today. what a rush. Everyones healthy which I thank God for. Now i need to order some Baby Tannehill shirts.

bionic77

I'm not a huge fan of stub hub, but Im comparing it to some of those aggregators though and it seems lower there for the most part.
That's crazy if it is more expensive. The markup on Stubhub is already criminal.

I think I paid like 300 each for two tickets to an Eagles Steelers game in 2008. The seats were good but of I remember correct the face value was like 90!

Spent even more to see the Lakeshow in 2010.

It was worth it (well the Steeler game wasn't) but it isn't great value.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom