• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Fingers Crossed for a Homicide-Free July

Status
Not open for further replies.

cajunator

Banned
Driving back through beautiful Virginia. Need to reach Birmingham by nightfall so we can reach home by 6 pm tomorrow.
Louisiana I miss you.

Fantomex

Condolences on the new parasite Messican. How big is your parasite?

Congrats! Boy or girl?

name suggestion- Thomas Edward Brady the fourth

I just got it for super cheap during the Stearn Summer Sale. And yes, your computer will run it.

Congrats on the lil Fanta!

Congrats!

Congrats Dolphin brother, really happy for you guys!

Congrats man.

Congrats!

Congrats!

congrats man!

Thanks everyone. Baby Girl that seems very alert so far. So i guess Darkest is next!

MechDX

It'll actually be an embarrassing Divisional exit after beating the Bengals in the Wild Card

Barwin_original.gif

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Congrats on the baby Fanto.

Unrelated but I just got back from Chipotle for lunch. One of the line cooks was a pretty cute girl and she had a Master Sword tattoo on her forearm. Except when I noticed it I was like "awesome Zelda sword tattoo!" She corrected me, while laughing, "its actually the Master Sword."

:( I've been gaming for about 20 years now, how did I screw up such a huge, important detail about Zelda. Its bugging me at work now.

MechDX

Congrats on the baby Fanto.

Unrelated but I just got back from Chipotle for lunch. One of the line cooks was a pretty cute girl and she had a Master Sword tattoo on her forearm. Except when I noticed it I was like "awesome Zelda sword!" She corrected me, while laughing, "its actually the Master Sword."

:( I've been gaming for about 20 years now, how did I screw up such a huge, important detail about Zelda. Its bugging me at work now.

Should have whipped out your GBA to impress her. Old inside joke from years ago....Ill have to tell the story to everyone here one day. jnc

Hey. Mech, Fuck Texas. ]

Yes. You should send VonMiller back since he is a dirty Texan

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I know I've been lagging it but "NFLGAF Elite Quarterback Fantasy League" will be up by the latest on Sunday. I'll send out the invites as soon as its up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom