• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Fingers Crossed for a Homicide-Free July

Status
Not open for further replies.

squicken

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet
LAPD confirms to @nflnetwork Eric Wright was arrested for another DUI on 7/12. Had one last year, too, but was felony. This misdemeanor

Shameful 49ers. Pats West

Matugi

I felt great about that game. We played for exactly one quarter, on the road, in the playoffs, against the #1 seed and still only lost on a last second field goal after a free practice kick. The future is bright! Sure, it was disappointing, but I'm not sweating it. Our window is just now cracking open. It basically comes down to beating the 49ers and the Packers in the playoffs.

You also got the shit kicked out of you for three quarters.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
TIME FOR MORE HUBBUB BUB!

tumblr_me0j3gqbl71rr18jao1_500_zps2d881320.gif

Cleveland Browns sign third-round CB Leon McFadden to 4-year deal

Lunchbox

Banned
You are food!

not to normal people

i would rather die of hunger than eat cajun trash like some inbred louisiana hick. the shit you put out as traditional cajun "food" are animals and animal parts civilized people in the north used to throw out.

due to a lack of resources and economic poverty people in the south had to turn towards these disgusting filth to curb their hunger. some moved to the more developed parts of this country and left their poor heartbreaking history of eating garbage behind, but some stayed behind and kept on leading a life of hardship. and from those unfortunate ones, "cajun" got its birth. theres no pride in eating filth that was peoples last resort during tougher times in our country, it just reminds us living in better parts of our dark past and makes us feel bad

you want cultural pride, check out our seafood which we invented while kicking the british out of this country and tossing their tea in the ocean. chowder, the symbol of self reliant new england

WedgeX

Banned
not to normal people

i would rather die of hunger than eat cajun trash like some inbred louisiana hick. the shit you put out as traditional cajun "food" are animals and animal parts civilized people in the north used to throw out.

due to a lack of resources and economic poverty people in the south had to turn towards these disgusting filth to curb their hunger. some moved to the more developed parts of this country and left their poor heartbreaking history of eating garbage behind, but some stayed behind and kept on leading a life of hardship. and from those unfortunate ones, "cajun" got its birth. theres no pride in eating filth that was peoples last resort during tougher times in our country, it just reminds us living in better parts of our dark past and makes us feel bad

you want cultural pride, check out our seafood which we invented while kicking the british out of this country and tossing their tea in the ocean. chowder, the symbol of self reliant new england

This post rates three (3) :jncs.

ibqlhHw0SWdiW.gif
ibqlhHw0SWdiW.gif
ibqlhHw0SWdiW.gif

Also. Cajun > chowda

Vyroxis

Banned
not to normal people

Protip: Chowder is disgusting. Just thought you should know that.

jakncoke

Banned
Yeah I was surprised Seda was a mod. Good guy though. Has a good temperament for it.

Is seda=steve youngblood or 2 different people? I wonder how Evil chooses, seems like he chooses the people that make smart posts like once a day and if you have more than 5 ppd average you're out of the running. Aka gata and his 40 ppd is fucked

Godslay

Banned
Is seda=steve youngblood or 2 different people? I wonder how Evil chooses, seems like he chooses the people that make smart posts like once a day and if you have more than 5 ppd average you're out of the running. Aka gata and his 40 ppd is fucked

Different guy. As far as the process who knows?

Guys, I have a confession to make.

I fucking hate the GT6 demo, no matter how hard I try to love it. I just can't get into it. Not with the controller and not with a playseat.

So instead, I played Formula 1 : Championship Edition. Best F1 (console)game ever.

Guys, no big deal, but I'm hitting just a shade under 1.000 in my work softball league, going 17 for 18 this season.

Co-Ed Workplace Softball is serious business.

Lunchbox

Banned
Better than all that bland shit that ALL tastes like rotting fish in the NE. Spices....learn to use em

spices, so i can add to my oil spill cancer with high blood pressure and anus burn

dont give us tips on food fatty, theres a reason why we are the most healthy region in this butt fucked country. we shouldve only kept the original 13 colonies, all you did was drag our name down

s26QLNC.jpg

you're utilizing him wrong, he should be hitting 2nd, he's not a leadoff guy.

and he needs more beer.

Dave is like the 2012 Red Sox. I keep feeding him beer and chicken, but he still suuuucks.

I hate not hating you jerk

We're bro's. Plus you're a bit of a gold digger.

The asshole from accounting.

He looked so good in pre-season. I watched Moneyball, people from accounting are good at baseball!

MechDX

No one in the NE can eat because the rats get to it first. Maybe you should try some more eclectic food like your QB tries different genders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom