• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Fingers Crossed for a Homicide-Free July

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunter S.

spices, so i can add to my oil spill cancer with high blood pressure and anus burn

dont give us tips on food fatty, theres a reason why we are the most healthy region in this butt fucked country. we shouldve only kept the original 13 colonies, all you did was drag our name down

s26QLNC.jpg

Damn, right Colorado is the leanest state!!! I just went on a Hike with my GF in the puoring rain. We loved it and there were tons of other skinny white folks hiking too.

#ColoradoFit

Lunchbox

Banned
No one in the NE can eat because the rats get to it first. Maybe you should try some more eclectic food like your QB tries different genders

just realized, is there any quality in the united states that New England doesnt dominate in?

nope, we run this country and should become sovereign so you texans can stop leeching from us

KgVGNYI.jpg
Rs3ioLZ.gif

s22XW1Z.png
41C455R.png

EVEN YOUR DOGS GOT WORMS, filth

Hunter S.

You're not accepting man. Godslay came back just to see his Broncos bro's turn into racists.

Also, did 20 minutes of jump roping today, 20 minutes of running and a shitton of leg exercises. #SoFit

Nice, I think I need to jump rope now after this hike. By the end of the summer, I could have a six pack, and even more godly ass then now. Keep it up browski!!!

Vyroxis

Banned
Just got home from work, and my truck is missing. Wifes car is in the driveway.

I have to wonder is she remembers that the brakes are out.... Fuck.

rando14

just realized, is there any quality in the united states that New England doesnt dominate in?

nope, we run this country and should become sovereign so you texans can stop leeching from us

KgVGNYI.jpg
Rs3ioLZ.gif

s22XW1Z.png
41C455R.png

EVEN YOUR DOGS GOT WORMS, filth

washington doing damn good on those charts, plus we have unlimited weed

JABEE

I need more training camp updates! What's going on with the Browns Kave?

The Eagles are going to be secretive and only open 5 practices to the public.

All their training camp sessions will be at the Novacare Center in Philly. No more Leehigh Dorms. Players are staying at hotels, team will practice in the afternoon instead of the morning.

I'm really excited to hear whispers and thoughts about the offense. The defense for me is scary right now. Everyone is talking up S Earl Wolff from mini camps. The Eagles still need to sign Lane Johnson. Cross your fingers for that to get done before camp rookies report.

How do you all think Kelly is going to do? Anyone else excited to see what he does with the offense and the weapons the Eagles have?

Our line if healthy looks good.
Peters-Mathis-Kelce-Herremans-Johnson

Right now the Eagles Backs and Receivers look good too.

RB:
McCoy
Bryce Brown
Felix Jones
Polk

WR:
Jackson
Maclin
Avant
Johnson
Cooper

TE:
Celek
Ertz
Casey
Harbor

I'm just worried about QB, DB, and LDE. I'm also wary of the transition period to the 3-4. They were also awful last season, but the bad guys from last year are gone. I'm just hoping for a good season.

Lunchbox

Banned
yeah getting hurricanes must be awesome :p

thats newyork. we didnt even lose power during sandy. new york and its population of assholes create a vacuum that protects us every year

thats why we laugh when these midwestern hillbillies come here every here and say dont take this lightly bro, this time it might be cereal, i know, ive seen katrina

squicken

Related to the Eagles, but I am so happy Arizona hired Todd Bowles. Ray Horton is probably the best DC in football right now, and the Cards defense was amazing last year. His blitzes baffled everyone. So Bowles switching to a 4-3, and being awful in Philly, is just fantastic.

I feel like this is the year that Arians is finally exposed since he doesn't have a QB that can buy time in the pocket. Palmer is very good at avoiding sacks. When Kolb was confused, he ate the ball and took the sack. Palmer just throws it. The pass offense will be better, but I can't see Palmer lasting a full season if they feature as much 7 step drops as Arians did in Indy and Pittsburgh.

Cardinals are practicing starting Friday at UofP stadium for the first time. Never got to go to flagstaff for training camp but I live within ten minutes of the stadium so I'm all jacked up about it.

cajunator

Banned
not to normal people

i would rather die of hunger than eat cajun trash like some inbred louisiana hick. the shit you put out as traditional cajun "food" are animals and animal parts civilized people in the north used to throw out.

due to a lack of resources and economic poverty people in the south had to turn towards these disgusting filth to curb their hunger. some moved to the more developed parts of this country and left their poor heartbreaking history of eating garbage behind, but some stayed behind and kept on leading a life of hardship. and from those unfortunate ones, "cajun" got its birth. theres no pride in eating filth that was peoples last resort during tougher times in our country, it just reminds us living in better parts of our dark past and makes us feel bad

you want cultural pride, check out our seafood which we invented while kicking the british out of this country and tossing their tea in the ocean. chowder, the symbol of self reliant new england

Its obvious you hate yourself for being a pats fan and need a hug.
I love you! *hugs lunchybox-kun

cdyhybrid

you share a border with canada and have an inferior ocean

thats third world status

The Atlantic is garbage water. All you filthy bums living in the Northeast just dump your trash in there like you everywhere else. And I'd rather live in Canada than be within a 1000 miles of Boston.

Godslay

Banned
You're not accepting man. Godslay came back just to see his Broncos bro's turn into racists.

Also, did 20 minutes of jump roping today, 20 minutes of running and a shitton of leg exercises. #SoFit

I don't know specifically what part of Denver he lives in, but I lived pretty much right downtown somewhat by the Governor's Mansion and roughly by a place called Cheeseman Park. There were all kinds of people down there.

Growing up though I lived on the North side, somewhat near North High School. I could hear the old Mile High from my house when that baby was rocking. Same story, maybe more Mexicans there than anything else. My uncle lives in Littleton, and it's nothing but white people. So there are parts where you don't see a lot of minorities.

The Atlantic is garbage water. All you filthy bums living in the Northeast just dump your trash in there like you everywhere else. And I'd rather live in Canada than be within a 1000 miles of Boston.

Whidbey Island. Took a trip out there one summer. Nothing quite like the Pacific Northwest imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom