• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Fingers Crossed for a Homicide-Free July

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunchbox

Banned
Lunchbox does your dad go with you to pay for food or does he give you an allowance?

photo3fmu5d.jpg
heres my 2 speedboats. big one in the back is dads, but i'll inherit that so its technically mine.

when i take it out tomorrow, ill throw a empty six pack ring in the water to fuck the seahawks and gatas just for you and your environment

cdyhybrid

heres my 2 speedboats. big one in the back is dads, but i'll inherit that so its technically mine.

when i take it out tomorrow, ill throw a empty six pack ring in the water to fuck the seahawks and gatas just for you and your environment
Bad news brah, the Seahawk is a mythological creature. You'll only be killing your fellow Pats fan.

Lunchbox

Banned
hasn't stopped you from supporting the patriots

a corporate stage job to make us look bad isnt the same. lance got his things stripped, why didnt the nfl do that to us? because then they would have to do it to every team in the league because EVERYONE did it and still does.

But since we are a big market team and the icon of the NFL, they used us to make an example off. Big teams can take the hit, small market ones like the niners who cant win anything in 3 decades wouldnt have caused any news

if brady wore a dolphins hat, had jail tattoos and lost his first superbowl i would've cared. but he's a winner unlike san francisco qbs

1icHds9.png

a corporate stage job to make us look bad isnt same. lance got his things stripped, why didnt the nfl do that to us? because then they would have to do it to every team in the league because EVERYONE did it and still does.

But since we are a big market team and the icon of the NFL, they used us to make an example off. Big teams can take the hit, small market ones like the niners who cant win anything in 3 decades wouldnt have caused any news

but if brady wore a dolphins hat, had jail tattoos and lost his first superbowl i would've cared. but he's a winner unlike san francisco qbs

1icHds9.png

1. the only "stage" job was the one put on by the league by saying "no biggie!" and burning all the evidence.

2. why would the NFL (rightly) strip the patriots of their rings calling into question their entire business? there is no money to be made if an NFL team systematically cheated for years.... which the patriots did.

3. tom brady doesn't have "jail" tattoos but he cleary has a tattoo on his ankle (probably tinkerbell) and a tramp stamp.

a corporate stage job to make us look bad isnt the same. lance got his things stripped, why didnt the nfl do that to us? because then they would have to do it to every team in the league because EVERYONE did it and still does.

if brady wore a dolphins hat, had jail tattoos and lost his first superbowl i would've cared. but he's a winner unlike san francisco qbs

1icHds9.png

Lunchbox

Banned
1. the only "stage" job was the one put on by the league by saying "no biggie!" and burning all the evidence.

2. why would the NFL (rightly) strip the patriots of their rings calling into question their entire business? there is no money to be made if an NFL team systematically cheated for years.... which the patriots did.

if modern technology existed back in the ancient medieval days when your team was relevant that system qb montana wouldve been fined harder for taping opponents in black and white

why do you think he sucked dick and got exposed when didnt have a stacked team in kansas? because they dont have electricity in the midwest.

even forever losers like marino and manning couldve won more rings with that team. Belichick won his with scrubs and coaching talent. not with ready made teams like that fraud walsh

if modern technology existed back in the ancient medieval days when your team was relevant that system qb montana wouldve been fined harder for taping opponents in black and white

why do you think he sucked dick and got exposed when didnt have a stacked team in kansas? because they dont have electricity in the midwest.

even forever losers like marino and manning couldve won more rings with that team. Belichick won his with scrubs and coaching talent. not with ready made teams like that fraud walsh

lol montana took a crappy chiefs team to back to back playoff apperances, including an AFC title game loss. but you know all about losing in AFC title games.

and cheaters always try to rationalize their cheating. whether its richard sherman or the patriots or whoever. "everyone does it! so its not really cheating right guys? cause everyone does it!" if thats what it takes to help you sleep at night thats fine but know this: the patriots are cheaters and none of their championships are legit. you know this to be true from the simple fact that they have done absolutely nothing since they were caught cheating and their competitive advantage was stripped from them. the proof is in the pudding you stupid ass biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch!

Spinluck

Lunchbox looks like a happy guy in those photos.

My dad stopped loving me when I turned 18, it's fine though.

At least he didn't raise a Pats fan.

Lunchbox

Banned
montana was fondled in the notredame showers after he went back to confess about why he couldnt win anything with the chiefs

thats why bill walsh retired like a bitch, knowing he cant replicate that without being handed a fluke stacked team. Unlike belichick who took a defense with highschool level talent to back to back afc championships and a superbowl

Hunter S.

why do you think he sucked dick and got exposed when didnt have a stacked team in kansas?

You have a few relevant points mixed with your normal delusional, sadistic points in that 49ers QB going to Kansas City will suck.Of corse, Alex Smith is the current epitome of overrated QB from San Francisco.

Still, I support Lance Armstrong the best cheater out of cheaters in professional road bicycle racing. The difference is the Pats were the only cheaters. Not one other team was accused of the same thing as them. This is unique for Bellicheat and his cronies as compared to the almost unanimous cheating in cycling.

montana was fondled in the notredame showers after he went back to confess about why he couldnt win anything with the chiefs

thats why bill walsh retired like a bitch, knowing he cant replicate that without being handed a fluke stacked team. Unlike belichick who took a defense with highschool level talent to back to back afc championships and a superbowl

bill walsh never cheated like belichick did so dont ever compare those two. one is the undisputed greatest coach of all time and the other is a cheating douchebag named bill belicheck

JABEE

Joe Monatana didn't have a good career with the Kansas City Chiefs? I was a toddler then, but looking back the latter part of Montana's career showed an aging Montana taking an off-the-radar Chiefs team to the playoffs and an AFC Championship Game.

Lunchbox

Banned
Joe Monatana didn't have a good career with the Kansas City Chiefs? I was a toddler then, but looking back the latter part of Montana's career showed an aging Montana taking an off-the-radar Chiefs team to the playoffs and an AFC Championship Game.

you mean like a 36 year old brady dragging a team with no receivers, no running game and no defense to back to back afc championship games and a superbowl?

ibwnhsqc4h9h9e1uujp.gif

Hunter S.

you mean like a 36 year old brady dragging a team with no receivers, no running game and no defense to back to back afc championship games and a superbowl?

ibwnhsqc4h9h9e1uujp.gif

20130113_TexansPatriots_BTC_521-600x391.jpg
Yeah, he had no one. Shame on you Box so soon to forget.

It actually is a shame, that if Manning does not win the big one now. His time in Denver will usually be largely overlooked like Montana's time in KC. Though Alex Smith is not the caliber of either, so a smaller success for him in KC will be remembered among fans even without a super bowl.

The big bully try to stick his finger in my chest, try to tell me, tell me he's the best.

But I don't really give a good goddamn cause I got my lunchbox and I'm armed real well.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
AZ Greg got banned in the NPD thread too, so Packers Age and Pats Age both lose one. I think AZ will be back soon though.

Lions GAF is always accepting new fans. I anticipate them with our impending success.

squicken

Sucks that Lunchbox is banned. Hope he's back before too long.

In gaming news, Dishonored is fantastic, Tomb Raider is pretty good, Far Cry 3 is really good in spots but drags in others and Blood Dragon is crap b/c of the darkness thing. Crysis 3 is kind of a slog, but is amazing to look at

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom