• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Fingers Crossed for a Homicide-Free July

Status
Not open for further replies.

cajunator

Banned
Ill tell you what though. Second to Louisiana, Maryland would be where I would live. Specifically in St Mary's county or maybe Calvert. Beautiful place. Great seafood. Lovely people. Also redskins fans are pretty chill.

cajunator

Banned
southern states do southern food better

northern states do literally everything else better

have fun with your digusting excuses for pizza you swine

We also do some pretty awesome festivals. I dont think anywhere up north has something comparable to Festival International and especially not free to attend.

Lunchbox

Banned
Id rather live where people dont have to spend 2,500 a month for a crumbling pillbox room with no air conditioning.

you can live for 2$ a day in papua new guinea too, move there

its probably better than louisiana, and you wont have to worry about the levees every august either

ChanHuk

Banned
enjoy the one good thing you can get in the south

even california has better food than you

California has better food than 99% of the country. Ask yourselves if your produce isn't from some foreign country, where's it from? California bitches.

Lunchbox

Banned
California has better food than 99% of the country. Ask yourselves if your produce isn't from some foreign country, where's it from? California bitches.
i pay for my food with east coast money, dont care where its made

all you midwest and worst coast states and your produce are interchangeable to us. if you start charging more we can go to another third world source

ChanHuk

Banned
I do enjoy all the other ethnic food around here. Just got a new Filipino restaurant. More stuff to try out.

I still have no fuckin clue what Filipino food is. It's like a cross between Spanish and Asian cuisine gone wrong, horribly wrong.

dinuguan.jpg

Dinuguan, its basically meat stewed in pigs blood. It looks absolutely fuckin disgusting. I'll eat it though.

Talon

i pay for my food with east coast money, dont care where its made

all you midwest and worst coast states and your produce are interchangeable to us. if you start charging more we can go to another third world source
Man, I would love to set your American Eagle boxers on fire.

MechDX

Texas Rio Grande valley. That's where!

Damn Gata...Pats, Jags, Falcons and Cowboys. You Squickening fool

cdyhybrid

how many superbowls did that pass win?

oh nevermind, THAT was your superbowl

1icHds9.png

Why are you posting photoshopped images? At least my .gif actually happened.

And beating some scrub AFC team that gets blown out at home by the Jets in the playoffs is hardly our Super Bowl.

Lunchbox

Banned
Why are you posting photoshopped images? At least my .gif actually happened.

And beating some scrub AFC team that gets blown out at home by the Jets in the playoffs is hardly our Super Bowl.

unlike your swamp team, we never lost to a rapist in the postseason

Drakeon

Related to the Eagles, but I am so happy Arizona hired Todd Bowles. Ray Horton is probably the best DC in football right now, and the Cards defense was amazing last year. His blitzes baffled everyone. So Bowles switching to a 4-3, and being awful in Philly, is just fantastic.

I feel like this is the year that Arians is finally exposed since he doesn't have a QB that can buy time in the pocket. Palmer is very good at avoiding sacks. When Kolb was confused, he ate the ball and took the sack. Palmer just throws it. The pass offense will be better, but I can't see Palmer lasting a full season if they feature as much 7 step drops as Arians did in Indy and Pittsburgh.

Amen. Cardinals will be an even easier win this year than last. The offense probably won't be worse, but the defense certainly will be.

Hunter S.

I don't know specifically what part of Denver he lives in, but I lived pretty much right downtown somewhat by the Governor's Mansion and roughly by a place called Cheeseman Park. There were all kinds of people down there.

Growing up though I lived on the North side, somewhat near North High School. I could hear the old Mile High from my house when that baby was rocking. Same story, maybe more Mexicans there than anything else. My uncle lives in Littleton, and it's nothing but white people. So there are parts where you don't see a lot of minorities.

To share my history, I actually lived most of my life in Colorado Springs. Where I currently live now working in offices for Interlibrary loan as a manger of the branch in CS. I actually have only spent brief times of my life in the the Denver Metro area in Broomfield mostly as a teenager and in my early twenties for about two years. So actually I am a C. Springs dude which is very white as you might know. lol. I have also lived in remote towns such as Penrose for certain times. I guess, you could say I have been all over the Front Range.

That life story is very compelling and all, but we're going to need to see a Colorado birth certificate to definitively certify your True Fan status.

Hunter S.

That life story is very compelling and all, but we're going to need to see a Colorado birth certificate to definitively certify your True Fan status.

This whole post was to stress my White and Mexican Status. I am a mix thank you. But most of all I am a legit Colorado boy. Fuck you all. Peace. I am out all all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom