• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Fingers Crossed for a Homicide-Free July

Status
Not open for further replies.
DKCR is fantastic. Never played it on Wii so it's a real treat for me on the 3DS. Perfect update to DKC2.

Just reached world 7 myself and you are correct. The level design is some of my favorite in a 2D platformer in years. It's tough, but fun. I may go rebuy it on the Wii just to get that 60fps version.

For the life of me I can't understand people bitching about Retro working on the Wii U sequel. It's one of my most wanted games coming on the platform next to Mario Worlds.

ChanHuk

Banned
Drunk this early in the morning chan?

Truest truth your drunk hateful ass has ever said :D

Because they are dumb.

vXdKLhg.jpg

bionic77

Just reached world 7 myself and you are correct. The level design is some of my favorite in a 2D platformer in years. It's tough, but fun. I may go rebuy it on the Wii just to get that 60fps version.

For the life of me I can't understand people bitching about Retro working on the Wii U sequel. It's one of my most wanted games coming on the platform next to Mario Worlds.
Agreed. And it looks fantastic on u as well.

To each his own. A lot of GAF is retarded so you can't be too hard if they can't appreciate greatness.

Jesus..

The 1940 Steelers attempted 189 passes, completed 58. Threw 4 tds.. was picked off 27 times

Hugh McCullough finished his career 6 tds 41 ints wow

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/M/McCuHu20.htm

I'm not sure if they were running the single wing then or not. I know they used it later in the 40s and were the last team to finally ditch it in the early 50s. Steelers didn't become decent at passing the ball until they picked up an old and busted Bobby Layne in '58.

bionic77

I can't figure out whether snes is obese from Hot Pockets or emaciated from being a dirty poors.
I usually imagine crazy fanboys to be obese.

We should donate some money for that fat bastard and get him one of those stair chairs for the old and fat. For really fat people navigating a set of stairs is like Ninja Warrior for the rest of us.

tmdorsey

You fools are LTTP. I have the Wii version and me and my daughter had a blast playing it. We are going to get back to it once I have more time.

Count me in the group that think it's a waste of Retro's talent working on a sequel to it so soon. I would like to see Retro work on something completely original and new or a new Metroid game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom