• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Fingers Crossed for a Homicide-Free July

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChanHuk

Banned
Thoughts on Valkyria Chronicles 2.

It took everything from VC1 that was broken and fixed it and then fucked up other things like changing it into an asinine cliche high school anime. But gameplay wise its better than VC1 except that you can only have 6 units on the map due to the PSP's limitations.

brentech

It took everything from VC1 that was broken and fixed it and then fucked up other things like changing it into an asinine cliche high school anime. But gameplay wise its better than VC1 except that you can only have 6 units on the map due to the PSP's limitations.

That kids laugh made it unplayable. I just can't take it.

Draxal

Just reached world 7 myself and you are correct. The level design is some of my favorite in a 2D platformer in years. It's tough, but fun. I may go rebuy it on the Wii just to get that 60fps version.

For the life of me I can't understand people bitching about Retro working on the Wii U sequel. It's one of my most wanted games coming on the platform next to Mario Worlds.

Wii U is pretty much platformer heavy right now. Nintendo needs diversity in their gameplay lineup.

<--- I don't give a shit either way.

Yeah, I heard three fixed that story bullshit and is on par with one's. Although, let's be real here, Valk Chron 1 was insanely pretty and the sequels don't match up to it. I loved the canvas engine.

squicken

Jason Cole &#8207;@JasonPhilCole
Jermaine Cunningham, Will Hill, Joe Haden, Brandon Spikes, Chris Rainey, Aaron Hernandez ... Urban All-Stars

Ben Volin &#8207;@BenVolin
Members of #Gators 08 BCS title team that have been suspended 4 games for violating NFL drug policy: Spikes, Cunningham, Hill, Haden

Sooners robbed by cheating Trojans in '05. Robbed again in '08 by cheating Gators. Now Stoops can't land any half decent recruits :(

I'd never hug Snes.

Or any of you.

all_15_380x529_1067181a.jpg

jakncoke

Banned
1. old man boldin
2. aj "lulz" jenkins
3. ricardo "who?" lockette
4. patterson/manningham/kyle williams/whoever might be healthy

i wish crabcakes didn't do what he did to his knee :(

I ask that because i seen williams and manninham going to the pup. unclear the pup rules but sounds like at the very least the beginning is going to be challenging. why are you not bringing randy back?

Draxal

Giants getting on the cheatin bandwagon, Will Hill suspended for Adderall.

Nah, it wasn't for performance enhancing drugs. Will Hill is known for being a complete moron.

From Mike Garafolo

Violation is of the substance abuse policy, not performance-enhancing. In other words, not Adderall.

squicken

Nah, it wasn't for performance enhancing drugs. Will Hill is known for being a complete moron.

From Mike Garafolo

Violation is of the substance abuse policy, not performance-enhancing. In other words, not Adderall.

Last year is was for PEDs, this year I guess it's pot/booze/heroin. Only 4 games b/c they are separate policies so he is still technically a first time offender

I ask that because i seen williams and manninham going to the pup. unclear the pup rules but sounds like at the very least the beginning is going to be challenging. why are you not bringing randy back?

Randy has infinished business in New England. It's time to rekindle the fire.

Draxal

ive been hearing hard core rpg dudes crying about SMT 4 being hard. Step yo game up everybody, and eat a banana for health!

It's not so much hard as it just rewards constant saving all the time, because oh shit you just randomly got into a fight with four mobs that are immune to your attacks and you haven't fused monsters that know different attacks yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom