• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Fingers Crossed for a Homicide-Free July

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 9ers have also started to work Vernon Davis more into a WR role. That doesn't give you a lot of speed on the field at WR with two bigger guys like boldin and davis, but hopefully they can make it work until crabtree can come back.

Nah, it wasn't for performance enhancing drugs. Will Hill is known for being a complete moron.

From Mike Garafolo

Violation is of the substance abuse policy, not performance-enhancing. In other words, not Adderall.
It was Adderall last year, wasn't it? Just cut him and be done with it. We have enough safeties and it ain't worth keeping him if he can't get his head out of his ass.

Ua93vkS.jpg

BigAT

It was Adderall last year, wasn't it? Just cut him and be done with it. We have enough safeties and it ain't worth keeping him if he can't get his head out of his ass.

"Adderall". It was a generic PED suspension and he said it was Adderall. I have to say I'm surprised PED suspensions don't stack with substance abuse suspensions and that he's only getting 4 games. Still frustrating, our safety depth is suddenly an issue.

"Adderall". It was a generic PED suspension and he said it was Adderall. I have to say I'm surprised PED suspensions don't stack with substance abuse suspensions and that he's only getting 4 games. Still frustrating, our safety depth is suddenly an issue.
Antrel Rolle
Stevie Brown
Ryan Mundy
Cooper Taylor
Tyler Sash

....our safety depth is fine, I think. Pick up another body for camp. Merritt didn't even mention Hill as the fourth safety in a recent interview (said Cooper Taylor has the inside track as fourth safety) which tells me the team likely saw this coming.

Draxal

Antrel Rolle
Stevie Brown
Ryan Mundy
Cooper Taylor
Tyler Sash

....our safety depth is fine, I think. Pick up another body for camp. Merritt didn't even mention Hill as the fourth safety in a recent interview (said Cooper Taylor has the inside track as fourth safety) which tells me the team likely saw this coming.

Yeah, I mean this is Will Hill, do we have to post that pic of him in Florida and his twitter shenanigans again; and I thought Sash was a goner as well.

eznark

Banned

Smart from an HR perspective I imagine. You don't want guys getting suspended for HGH over and over and claiming addiction is a disease.

SMT 4 is harder than the Souls games what the fuuuuuuck

Its really good once you get into tokyo. Im having a bitch of a time though on Medusa.

They throw this badass minotaur at you that is hard as fuck and about 5 minutes later you fight this bitch who is about two notches tougher.

Really enjoying it surprisingly, I dont typically enjoy JRPGs this one has some character.

bionic77

Sure.
And I wouldn't need my daddy to pay for it like Lunchbox.
We all shit on Lunchbox but to be honest I would love it if my dad bought me luxury German cars and paid my bills so I could sleep in all day.

Unfortunately I have to work for my money but let's not hate on the more fortunate!

We all shit on Lunchbox but to be honest I would love it if my dad bought me luxury German cars and paid my bills so I could sleep in all day.

Unfortunately I have to work for my money but let's not hate on the more fortunate!
Yeah, and him paying for it would be kinda hard since I haven't seen him in 30 years.

Striker

Antrel Rolle
Stevie Brown
Ryan Mundy
Cooper Taylor
Tyler Sash

Dunno bout fine. Not thrilled with Mundy being a starter if Rolle or Brown go down. You just hope Taylor is something decent, because Sash is just a body at this point.

Dunno bout fine. Not thrilled with Mundy being a starter if Rolle or Brown go down.

..but Will Hill makes you feel better? Mundy at least has some starting experience. He's an in the box safety which we always seem to have plenty of anyways. Giants let our one quality coverage safety walk for a pittance due to injury. Will Hill isn't the difference maker in that depth chart. Sorry.

I'm more concerned with Cornerback than anything happening at safety.

because Sash is just a body at this point.
Outside of special teams, so was Will Hill. They liked his potential, sure but if you can't stop from getting suspended 4 games every season than who cares what potential you have? You obviously can't be counted on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom