• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Fingers Crossed for a Homicide-Free July

Status
Not open for further replies.

Striker

Mundy got benched last year. He's not a bad ST'er, but they have many Safeties already who shine at that. Hill wasn't getting starting time last year because 1) he had Rolle, KP and Brown ahead of him, and 2) had the suspension early.

He's a moron but this depth is terrible. Best thing is to hope Taylor impresses somehow.

Mundy got benched last year. He's not a bad ST'er, but they have many Safeties already who shine at that. Hill wasn't getting starting time last year because 1) he had Rolle, KP and Brown ahead of him, and 2) had the suspension early.
He certainly helped himself in that regard coming into this season!. :D

Best thing is to hope Taylor impresses somehow.
Best thing is to hope for our savior Will Hill to return in time to save this secondary that features the likes of Corey "Just throw at me whenever you like" Webster, Aaron "I'm here for a paycheck, please" Ross and Terrell "OH FUCK, MY KNEE!" Thomas.

I hate to be sarcastic but I suppose my point is that we have far worse issues right now than at Safety which has two entrenched starters and bodies behind them with experience.

cajunator

Banned
Duplicate Post.

image.php

bionic77

Personal injury guys like bionic don't get interns. They don't even get secretaries. Just him in a small room with cheap whiskey and a police scanner.
Police scanner? Dude it's 2013! And I have my own secretary and paralegal.

You think I answer the phone and open my mail like some damn poor?

eznark

Banned
Police scanner? Dude it's 2013! And I have my own secretary and paralegal.

You think I answer the phone and open my mail like some damn poor?

So that's how you refer to your twins. Shameful.

Wait. Have police scanners become obsolete? What replaced them?

bionic77

So that's how you refer to your twins. Shameful.

Wait. Have police scanners become obsolete? What replaced them?
I am not into that type of law but the big guys just pay people to tell them what is happening (usually people in the hospitals). And when a horrible accident happens they don't leave it to chance. They will send flowers to the funeral, call and send mail to get the client.

Also just for that remark about the twins I won't get your fat sconi ass on disability when you hit 400 pounds in the next 5 years!

JABEE

I am not into that type of law but the big guys just pay people to tell them what is happening (usually people in the hospitals). And when a horrible accident happens they don't leave it to chance. They will send flowers to the funeral, call and send mail to get the client.

Also just for that remark about the twins I won't get your fat sconi ass on disability when you hit 400 pounds in the next 5 years!
That's slimy

squicken

Good Lord Crysis 3 is crap. If you ever see this on a Steam sale or Amazon or whatever for $1.00 do not buy it.

It has amazing visuals and that is it. I guess if you want to see what like a high end next gen game might look like then try it I suppose

Good Lord Crysis 3 is crap. If you ever see this on a Steam sale or Amazon or whatever for $1.00 do not buy it.

It has amazing visuals and that is it. I guess if you want to see what like a high end next gen game might look like then try it I suppose
Indeed. It can be finished in 5 hours and I struggled to make it through. Visually it's stunning, yes. That's about what you're paying for.

Exactly why I have little to no hope for Ryse. I've no doubt it will be pretty but that's about it. Crytek hit their ceiling with the original Crysis. It's been downhill ever since for them.

KaYotiX

Banned
Indeed. It can be finished in 5 hours and I struggled to make it through. Visually it's stunning, yes. That's about what you're paying for.

Exactly why I have little to no hope for Ryse. I've no doubt it will be pretty but that's about it. Crytek hit their ceiling with the original Crysis. It's been downhill ever since for them.

Even the first one was a mind numbing FPS that looked pretty...all they can do is make shit look good. ZERO hope for Ryse

squicken

Even the first one was a mind numbing FPS that looked pretty...all they can do is make shit look good. ZERO hope for Ryse

I kind of felt like there was a decent game somewhere within the first Far Cry, and I liked Crysis 1 okay. But I didn't love it enough to feel betrayed like the rest of the internet did by the second one, which was also okay. But 3 is crap crap crap. Just put Crytek UK on low cost Timesplitters games for flip phones and the WiiU

I disagree. The first still had a shit story but I don't know how you can call it "mind-numbing". It had some pretty great open range level design, pretty good vehicle implementation (outside of that awful VTOL level), and proper implementation of the suit that was invariably dumbed down to shit in the sequels. Sorry, I thought it was a pretty damned good game.

I won't defend Crytek past that. ;)

Striker

He certainly helped himself in that regard coming into this season!. :D
Yeah he's an idiot. I'd rather have him in my sets at Safety than Mundy is all I'm saying. :)

Best thing is to hope for our savior Will Hill to return in time to save this secondary that features the likes of Corey "Just throw at me whenever you like" Webster, Aaron "I'm here for a paycheck, please" Ross and Terrell "OH FUCK, MY KNEE!" Thomas.
Prince is the only guy from the DB's I feel comfortable about back there. Maybe Web will get the fork out of his ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom