• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Fingers Crossed for a Homicide-Free July

Status
Not open for further replies.

Talon

If I recall correctly, Will Hill was the #1 Athlete in the country out of high school, and he was a QB that chose to go to Florida despite being told he'd play Safety?

Of course you will be. However, you'll find the funny pics thread less funny, have less patience for nonsense in the OT, and will stop visiting gaming side.
The progression is:

1) "Haha, these games and sales threads are hilarious! GAF is awesome!"
2) "Gaming side stinks. OT forum is where the real good stuff is! GAF is awesome!"
3) NFL-GAF fort.

jakncoke

Banned
Dont forget 4 where even nfl-age fort doesnt keep you returning. A lot of former nfl-agers since disappeared for whatever reasons they hold

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
You guys are depressing.

I've been posting on GAF for years. I generally like it. Better than the NFL anyway. Fuck football. Fuck the Jets. I've come to accept the fact that the Jets will never win a SB ever again.

Dont forget 4 where even nfl-age fort doesnt keep you returning. A lot of former nfl-agers since disappeared for whatever reasons they hold

I always like to believe that that's the point where Eznark had enough of their shit and kills them.

Talking about disappearing people: Where the fuck is Wienke?

LJ11

You guys are depressing.

I've been posting on GAF for years. I generally like it. Better than the NFL anyway. Fuck football. Fuck the Jets. I've come to accept the fact that the Jets will never win a SB ever again.

I was browsing gaming this morning, still do from time to time, and someone created a thread about Red Star. I remember when there was an official thread for it. That's a long fucking time ago but seems like yesterday.

uG4hmRyl.jpg

LJ11

I haven't seen Dorsey around in a while, but he mostly tends to participate during the season anyways.

There was another Falcon fan, Truelize, who was MIA for years, at least to me anyway. Hadn't seen him post in a couple of years and then he popped into the Madden thread a few weeks ago.

I always like to believe that that's the point where Eznark had enough of their shit and kills them.

Talking about disappearing people: Where the fuck is Wienke?
:jnc

I figure Wienke (and lots of other "football season" posters) will turn up when the season starts and we have football to talk about. Unless he's been banninated.

jakncoke

Banned
That one cincy fan who hates steelers and ben the most of anyone here hasnt posted in a long as time. His name was Fire something iirc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom