• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Fingers Crossed for a Homicide-Free July

Status
Not open for further replies.

bionic77

anyone who says that 3ds isn't the best gaming system of the past 2 years doesn't own a 3ds. it has been pumping out quality game after quality game. vita has been great to me as well. i know it has sold like shit but i'm not lacking things to play on it
Real talk. Most gamers are stupid as shit. I don't value most of their opinions on anything.

26041523_500x500_1.jpg
I wish that bundle came out here in the US. We only got the red original 3DS with 3D Land bundled. NoA screwing up big time!

Your QB is a fat pig rapist.
But at least he's an NFL QB who will take a hit (even a fucking broken nose) and play football. Your QB has changed the game all right. Now it's put a skirt on them and make sure you don't touch Tammy or she'll cry to the refs that you bumped her knee!!!!

Fucking pansy.

But at least he's an NFL QB who will take a hit (even a fucking broken nose) and play football. Your QB has changed the game all right. Now it's put a skirt on them and make sure you don't touch Tammy or she'll cry to the refs that you bumped her knee!!!!

Fucking pansy.

Brady played with 3 broken ribs and a broken finger. He also doesnt get hurt when he gets unlike the fat pig rapist who cant walk down the street without getting hurt.

Brady played with 3 broken ribs and a broken finger. He also doesnt get hurt when he gets unlike the fat pig rapist who cant walk down the street without getting hurt.
Thank you, Gata. We did it! 5 posts in a row about football (even though you had to mention a female player to do it)!

Wow, it feels good to bitch back and forth at you about your fucking pathetic excuse for a QB and not have to listen to a bunch of people talking about fruit and shit in AC!

Shank!

By the time I get a DS and AC nobody will be playing on the regular. I hope it's awesome because I haven't liked any compared to the original on GameCube.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom