• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Fingers Crossed for a Homicide-Free July

Status
Not open for further replies.

RBH

I sold off all my fruit. It'll be another 3 days or so until they all grow back to give to y'all.

c4s_freeman121509_98586c.jpg

"What is fruit?"

Hunter S.

Lol, I blacked out last night. I made some funny posts and did things I do not remember. Ohhhh yeah!!! No Hangover!

Edit: Damn, those broncos are gangster in terms of arrests.

Finally finished The Last of Us. What a game. Easily one of my favorites of the generation and it blows the other big AAA games that came out this year (Bioshock Infinite in particular) completely out of the water.

Tamanon

Banned
http://www.indystar.com/article/201...rrested-Washington-D-C-jail-confirms?gcheck=1

Indianapolis Colts player Joe Lefeged was arrested for multiple gun-related offenses overnight in Washington, D.C., after fleeing police during a traffic stop, a police spokesman confirmed this morning.

Lefeged, 25, was in a vehicle with another man when police attempted to stop the vehicle. After an unspecified chase the two were arrested, said Officer Araz Alali, a D.C. police spokesman.

A handgun was found in the vehicle, Alali said.

The arrest occurred in northeast Washington on the 4200 block of Blaine Street Northeast at 12:05 a.m. today.

NFL man, NFL

All this animal crossing talk almost makes me want to get a 3ds on that Cowboom site right now....but I must resist! And just put the money towards my ps4.

ari

Banned
That price is criminal. It's worth twice that.
Nintendo just needs to concentrate on the handheld market. Get rid of the U and bring out the next gameboy. Fire emblem and animal crossing are some prime examples on why that market is like 80% nintendo when not counting mobile phones.Those games are just waaaaaaay more appealing then their current console output.

Hunter S.

Nintendo just needs to concentrate on the handheld market. Get rid of the U and bring out the next gameboy. Fire emblem and animal crossing are some prime examples on why that market is like 80% nintendo when not counting mobile phones.Those games are just waaaaaaay more appealing then their current console output.

Me no want Nintendo. *Barf*

Talon

Jim Harbaugh and Aaron Rodgers should talk to each other about their hatred of children/cancer patients respectively.

squicken

Harbaugh is right to hate that child. Uncontrolled children should be locked up and ransomed back to their negligent parents. If the parents say no, then sell the kids to Nike

bionic77

Why would someone want less Nintendo? They are the only one left offering something different. I still miss Sega making console games for their hardware.

I shudder at gaming without either one. I am all dudebro'ed out.

The U has been weak but so was the 3DS. I am sure they will put out quality shit for the U too before it is done,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom