• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Fingers Crossed for a Homicide-Free July

Status
Not open for further replies.

WedgeX

Banned
:kas

Bradford is better than Stafford.

This is simply not true.

I mean, c'mon.

iCiJY9kbzbvxU.png

cashman

Banned
Stanford ran power three more times as Stepfan Taylor and Gerhart moved the ball 65 yards on just six plays. After Gerhart punched it in on his 29th carry of the afternoon, he jogged calmly back to the sideline as usual. The next thing he knew, Taylor was running onto the field as Jim Harbaugh shouted for a two-point conversion. Confused and exhausted, Gerhart asked his coach what was going on.

“I want to put 50 on these motherf***ers,” Harbaugh replied.

http://www.stanforddaily.com/2013/06/27/rags-to-roses-excerpt-going-for-two/

squicken

Always love kas' enthusiasm for his team. I'm not a big fan of Schwartz or either coordinator, so I don't expect much, even if both Chicago and Minnesota will be a little worse this year

squicken

Phil Knight signed Earl Thomas to the Jordan label. I guess all that Oregon money has to go somewhere

edit: I cannot believe Dream sullied himself trying to get Dwight to come to Houston. Disgusting. Olajuwon could whip his bitch ass right now. I don't want to go back to the days of Kelvin Cato where I hate the players :(

Fantomex

I am there too. Not sure who I want to win. Guess I will just root for goals.

I hope Spain clowns Brazil. The Brazil home fans are being a bit jerky booing Spain no matter who they play. I guess they're mad that Spain is currently what Brasil used to be. The best in the world, and playing attractive football as well. Only teams I really saw give Spain fits were Germany and Holland in the last 4 years.

bionic77

I hope Spain clowns Brazil. The Brazil home fans are being a bit jerky booing Spain no matter who they play. I guess they're mad that Spain is currently what Brasil used to be. The best in the world, and playing attractive football as well. Only teams I really saw give Spain fits were Germany and Holland in the last 4 years.
What are their fans supposed to do?

They sound pretty awesome to me.

Fantomex

What are their fans supposed to do?

They sound pretty awesome to me.

well theres a cute little backstory to this. Ever sice the 50's, during world cups, every nation besides Argentina would root for brazil in general, but especially once their home nation was kicked off in the tourney. They earned this by playing with a lot of flair and offensive play. kinda like Magics Showtime teams did. Brazil is now hating that Spain is the new Brazil, which is dumb and silly. It makes them look like dumb haters imo. at no point in the 90s did Laker fans boo Jordans teams just to hate on em.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
well theres a cute little backstory to this. Ever sice the 50's, during world cups, every nation besides Argentina would root for brazil in general, but especially once their home nation was kicked off in the tourney. They earned this by playing with a lot of flair and offensive play. kinda like Magics Showtime teams did. Brazil is now hating that Spain is the new Brazil, which is dumb and silly. It makes them look like dumb haters imo. at no point in the 90s did Laker fans boo Jordans teams just to hate on em.

So every soccer fan on earth is a life long? Sounds scary.

e - I'm rooting for this Fred guy. What a wonderfully boring name.

But a lot of people hate Spain and call them boring, check the salt pouring out of Footy-GAF right now.

chuckddd said:
e - I'm rooting for this Fred guy. What a wonderfully boring name.

The Brazilians have the best names. Alan, Bernard, Johnathan

bionic77

I plead da fif

Also Spain is boring to watch when they have the lead. And Brazils goal was pure luck.

This is simply not true.

I mean, c'mon.

iCiJY9kbzbvxU.png

How is it not true? He led a worse team to a better record in a tougher division last year with a better TD-Int ratio with a worse O Line and receiving corps? Unless you are :kasing it and only judge QBs based in Offensive passing yards only, Bradford was the better QB last year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom