• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Fingers Crossed for a Homicide-Free July

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would someone want less Nintendo? They are the only one left offering something different. I still miss Sega making console games for their hardware.

I shudder at gaming without either one. I am all dudebro'ed out.

The U has been weak but so was the 3DS. I am sure they will put out quality shit for the U too before it is done,
Some people want Nintendo games, but don't want Nintendo systems.
Others just want Nintendo to disappear for whatever reason.
They'll never get what they want, no matter how much they complain.
I miss Sega too, the 80s and 90s were a much better time for gaming.

And yeah, I think the Wii U will be fine. If I buy a console this gen it will either be a Wii U or a PS4, I refuse to ever buy an XBone.
Nintendo needs to get games out, and they'll be doing that for the rest of the year.
Then next year they have a bunch of games I'd want to check out like Bayonetta 2, which looks awesome.

This whole idea of Nintendo getting rid of the Wii U is silly, at best.

And before anyone asks, I haven't owned a Nintendo console since the 90s.

brentech

Been playing the recent ps+ free vita title: zero escape: virtues last stand. Creepy little setup. Interesting none the less.

cajunator

Banned
Yeah, it's a great game. Not sure how much it is now, but it was worth the 10 bucks I paid when it first came out.

I think I ended up playing the bonus mode more than the actual game because it was so much fun to play in shorts bursts.

Thanks. Ill have to check it out then. Even if just for this music along with the trippy visuals.

anyone who says that 3ds isn't the best gaming system of the past 2 years doesn't own a 3ds. it has been pumping out quality game after quality game. vita has been great to me as well. i know it has sold like shit but i'm not lacking things to play on it

ChanHuk

Banned
God fuckin damnit it's hot and only going to get hotter.

What are your hot day drink of choice? Me? Ice cold water.

cajunator

Banned
I have a 3dS but I might sell it to my friend for cheap and get a 3ds XL because I have somewhat large hands and they need space.

Spades

Why is it taking Nintendo so long to bring out a white 3DS XL? It's all I want!

They do look the best. Mine and my wife's XL's:

tumblr_mp6he9zjJ41qiv7luo1_500.jpg

I like to taste the tea, not the sugar!

It's the same thing as ruining black coffee with sugar/cream.
I love black coffee but I can't drink tea unsweetened. There is a point when it's too sweet for me but when you hit that... *ahem* "sweet" spot it's the nectar of the gods.

Spades

Earl gray is my favorite tea outside of good ol' fashioned sweet tea. I like it with a drop of honey.

EDIT: Ah yes Cajun, I forgot about Green Tea! Love that stuff too.

I used to drink any tea with honey, but these days I find it tastes just lovely without. Man, I want a cup of tea now.

jakncoke

Banned
My exs family would add 6 cups of sugar to their tea that was like 3 quarts. Shit was gross, was like yall going to have diabetes. I like my tea to have just enough not to mask the natural flavor of the tea

Greg

I love black coffee but I can't drink tea unsweetened. There is a point when it's too sweet for me but when you hit that... *ahem* "sweet" spot it's the nectar of the gods.
Make some homemade stuff, and it's delicious. I usually put a full kettle of water on and drop like 5 or 6 bags in and let it chill in the fridge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom