• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Fingers Crossed for a Homicide-Free July

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys really need to rethink your QB rankings if you even think Luck is a one-of-a-kind QB like RG3. He's a turnover machine who was the third best QB in that draft at best, and that really depends on Tannehill's development.

When you're asked to throw the ball deep down the field 50 times a game, you tend to turn the ball over at least a little.

But RG3's checkdown game is impeccable.

squicken

Luck really fell off in the second half of the year, which tends to happen to QBs who get smashed the first half of the year. He moves in the pocket as good as any QB in football. If he can get on Aaron Rodgers' arm strength improvement program, he can be a top 3 QB

Talon

Luck really fell off in the second half of the year, which tends to happen to QBs who get smashed the first half of the year. He moves in the pocket as good as any QB in football. If he can get on Aaron Rodgers' arm strength improvement program, he can be a top 3 QB
I would agree with you, but he's too ugly for me to root for him.

Just because it's kinda on topic right now, but here are some Qbs I'll be watching this year.

Teddy Bridgewater
Tajh Boyd
Johnny Manziel
Stephen Morris
Brett Hundley

squicken

Just because it's kinda on topic right now, but here are some Qbs I'll be watching this year.

Teddy Bridgewater
Tajh Boyd
Johnny Manziel
Stephen Morris
Brett Hundley

LJ soured me on Boyd. Has a Jake Locker streak to him but he's a better physical talent. Manziel will need two more years of clean living for anyone to take him the top 5

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
When is the last time a defensive player went into his final year of college as the consensus number one pick and stayed that way all throughout?

I really think Clowney will do it this year.

LJ soured me on Boyd. Has a Jake Locker streak to him but he's a better physical talent. Manziel will need two more years of clean living for anyone to take him the top 5
If Manziel has another great year I can see him being in the mix for a top ten pick, the only thing that'll drag him down is his maturity. He's still young but I personally didn't like how he kept referring to the fact that he's "only 20" during that conference the other day. He interest me though.

Nakazato

Teddy Bridgewater
Tajh Boyd
Johnny Manziel
Stephen Morris
Brett Hundley

I think Morris stays

Bridgewater and Boyd will be the top 2 QB's in this class

But you for got 2 QBs
Aaron Murray
David Fales (who really is good at the small school lvl could be a flacco type climb to the middle of the 1st)

His WR's bail him out a lot. But he dose show out in big games

Tamanon

Banned
If Manziel has another great year I can see him being in the mix for a top ten pick, the only thing that'll drag him down is his maturity. He's still young but I personally didn't like how he kept referring to the fact that he's "only 20" during that conference the other day. He interest me though.

He was just trying to plant the seed that he should replace Weeden when he retires next year. Accentuate the youth.

Talon

Manziel will not be a top ten pick. The moment scouts have him go through passing drills, they'll realize he's an average arm talent. On top of that, he's a dumbfuck of hilarious magnitude.

I think Morris stays

Bridgewater and Boyd will be the top 2 QB's in this class

But you for got 2 QBs
Aaron Murray
David Fales (who really is good at the small school lvl could be a flacco type climb to the middle of the 1st)

His WR's bail him out a lot. But he dose show out in big games
Isn't Morris a senior? And I have no interest in Fales personally

From NflDraftScout
A quote from my next article, "If you liked Colt McCoy as a pro prospect, you're going to love Aaron Murray."
He was just trying to plant the seed that he should replace Weeden when he retires next year. Accentuate the youth.
;)
Manziel will not be a top ten pick. The moment scouts have him go through passing drills, they'll realize he's an average arm talent. On top of that, he's a dumbfuck of hilarious magnitude.
To be fair, aren't you a notorious Manziel hater?.....

Draxal

Manziel had two bookend tackles for him last year, with Jake Matthews (yes he's related) and Joeckel, People aren't going to overlook that with who he plays.

exarkun

Manziel is average arm talent? What? How many "Wow, Matt Schaub couldn't make that pass" moments did we go through during the aTm season? He went up against the best DB's in college football and came away relatively unscathed.

Dude is gonna be stud. John Elway 2.0

Talon

Manziel is average arm talent? What? How many "Wow, Matt Schaub couldn't make that pass" moments did we go through during the aTm season? He went up against the best DB's in college football and came away relatively unscathed.

Dude is gonna be stud. John Elway 2.0
Go Aggy

John Elway took shits that were bigger than Johnny Manziel. Manziel's upside is Jeff Garcia with a weaker arm, except he won't reach that upside because he's a spoiled douche.

Colasante

Patriots brought in WR Laurent Robinson for a workout. If his price is low due to his concussions, they should sign him. He'd probably be the 2nd best receiver on the team already.

Talon

BPz_OM9CEAAe1KY.jpg:large

Ha, I forgot about this.

exarkun

John Elway took shits that were bigger than Johnny Manziel. Manziel's upside is Jeff Garcia with a weaker arm, except he won't reach that upside because he's a spoiled douche.

I would say his current comparison is Kolb/Keenum...same system, same results, just a different school.

Hes far more mobile than both those two, so maybe that will get him to Jeff Garcia status. Sumlin/Kingsbury have a way with QBs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom