• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Fingers Crossed for a Homicide-Free July

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bowser

lol at the greatest uni contest. As you can see, the Panthers' alts were a 15 seed. Dameshak made some offhand comment in a video about how they didn't even belong in the contest and should be bounced early riling up a bunch of Panthers fans, so they made it a personal mission to crush every challenger. Right now the votes are something like 10:1 in the Panthers' unis favor lolol.

vZgLOT.gif

Hunter S.

Trust me. I did my time with MJ in CO long before it became pseudo legal. Went to CU and probably went to 6 classes total because of it :p Good times but didn't last very long at school. (Thankfully a year snowboarding at Tahoe got my partying out of my system and back to school)

I don't do it much anymore - in fact its been years, just because I'm slower at work and I don't like that feeling. Not that I never would, but it's not anything I need anymore.

But to be given such rare athletic gifts and screw around with your talent... Pisses me off as a fan and a ticket holder. I love cheering for him, but he's let the team down.

Age will wisen him up. It does all of us. The "he's young, just a kid" crap is just that. I knew I was screwing up back then and he knew he was screwing up too.
Great post, It always puts a smile on my face to think about snow boarding especially this time of year.It is fair to call him out for his illegal behavior, and the fact that he is a fool to risk his fame, prestige, wage and respect in society as whole for a high. I still try not to condemn people unless the are Raiders, Patriots, Chief, Chargers, Ravens players or Bellichick fans in any form if you get my drift. Everybody else is okay.

Godslay

Banned
Agreed. I went out with work friends to a baseball game a few weeks back for my birthday and got hammered so hard. Hit a bar and did scotch after scotch before getting to the park and everyone kept on buying me beer. Like I was in the teens of drinks.

But I took the train home and the logistics weren't too bad.

But then you have these guys with more money than me, more access to taxis, limos, hell - even someone else in the organization even possibly picking them up.
Screw that too.

Elway has got to be furious at this

Yeah, I've been lucky in that my wife will take care of me. That and our after work spot was within walking distance to my house. Really no excuse though to drink and drive.

Its not the biggest deal but have a interview to be a student supervisor at the gym I work at tomorrow kinda nervy.

Might as well act like it's your job cause you are going to get it. Always seems to work for me.

Hunter S.

It was so nice watching football in the 90's. Players could actually hit each other.

And there were only like 7 Patriots fans in the whole world..

Yep, the younger fans missed out on a great era. QBs had to be tough. I stoill remember thinking sometimes. LOL Patriots when they were on the schedule in the yearss around the Super Bowls.

Fantomex

Great day turns to crap.

I got my season tickets in the mail and then Von goes and lets me down. So pissed right now .
Hell, I even met Von and he signed my hat. He was a really cool cat to my wife and me despite the freezing temperature at the Ravens game.
And then he tweets his "I didn't do anything wrong" shenanigans.. Screw that.
Can't even be a man and take responsibility.

He's a beast on the field. Makes me wonder how much of an athletic freak he'd be if his body was even more tuned being drug free. But since this isn't the first time and becoming a pattern, well - no sympathy from me whatsoever.

Hi who are you? I like you. Friend?

Godslay

Banned
Hey godslay welcome back man!

how was it out there in the real world away from gaf :p

Cold and dead. Don't leave the shelter of the NFL fort!

Really though it went fast, I had a full plate. Plus I needed a break from all the bs on gaf. NFL Gaf excluded.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
It was so nice watching football in the 90's. Players could actually hit each other.

I don't know who you are, but I like you.

In this spirit, I'd like to offer you some advice to make your transition to full member possible. Do not post on the gaming side.

Godslay

Banned

In this spirit, I'd like to offer you some advice to make your transition to full member possible. Do not post on the gaming side.

He was here last year from the start iirc.

Tempted to try that DDP Yoga. I work out fairly regularly but that looks like some crazy shit.

rando14

Cold and dead. Don't leave the shelter of the NFL fort!

Really though it went fast, I had a full plate. Plus I needed a break from all the bs on gaf. NFL Gaf excluded.

Glad to hear you're doing well. With work, med school apps, and dark souls i've forgotten how the world looks outside of my window lol

Additional advice: dont post any opinions in off-topic either, especially in any thread that smells even slightly controversial, lest you get bishd

More gross ass olds.

Fuck that. Haze him. He has to go act like an Xbone fanboy and not get banned. Trial by fire.

Where is the stupid cat. Did we finally take him to go live on the "farm?"

Bread

Banned

if you guys are going to troll pats fans, at least be consistent.

if the pats made it to the superbowl in the 90s
they'd have a bunch of bandwagoners.

Didn't someone say he was just another alt account for SNES?

Devastating news

We are actually all SNES.

:jnc This is true. NFL-age is all some post-modern experiment of him talking to himself

I wonder how many NFL-gaf juniors E3 has claimed

pouring-out-liquor.gif

Preferably all of them

At this posting rate, it'll be 2016. We can do introductions again then too.

Lurking NFL-age is the equivalent of Facebook stalking you creepy freakshow

Fantomex

Man I bet them refs officiating Pats games can't wait for the season to start. They gotta make them mortgage payments.

I also miss Peytons big forehead on my HDTV.

This season is a win win for us phin fans. If we suck, Ireland gets fired. If we don't suck, then he finally made really good personnel decisions.

Here's a screensaver for all you Cleveland fans getting ready for week one.

squicken

Dome Patrol were so awesome. Too bad they always had bums and Cajuns as QBs. In a comical Lions twist they traded the pick that became Willie Roaf for an over the hill Pat Swilling

squicken

why act like this?

He just joking. Godslay is a long time poster who was away for awhile.

Though we should probably stop with that joke since you are the second person today who didn't get it. It's too insular.

edit: No idea on Gradishar

Atwater was good but there are better defensive players still waiting to get it. Terrel Davis just didn't play long enough, and he wasn't a Gale Sayers type phenom. Shanahan's ability to turn seemingly any RB into a big time rusher also works against him

ENRON Fraudgers didnt pony up on his bet after Alex Smith kicked his ass at Lando Field why do you think he would make good now?

The Peckers had a nice run but this is the Niners conference. Tell your men they work for Kaep now.

He just joking. Godslay is a long time poster who was away for awhile.

Though we should probably stop with that joke since you are the second person today who didn't get it. It's too insular.

edit: No idea on Gradishar

Atwater was good but there are better defensive players still waiting to get it. Terrel Davis just didn't play long enough, and he wasn't a Gale Sayers type phenom. Shanahan's ability to turn seemingly any RB into a big time rusher also works against him

lol carry on, my mistake.

bionic77

ENRON Fraudgers didnt pony up on his bet after Alex Smith kicked his ass at Lando Field why do you think he would make good now?

The Peckers had a nice run but this is the Niners conference. Tell your men they work for Kaep now.
You have a great avatar.

Bosoms, fried chicken and what appears to he the US Flag on my iPhone surely make that the greatest avatar combo in GAF history,

You have a great avatar.

Bosoms, fried chicken and what appears to he the US Flag on my iPhone surely make that the greatest avatar combo in GAF history,

You have a great avatar.

Tom Brady, Bill Belichick and what appears to be the greatest basketball player ever surely make that the greatest avatar combo in GAF history.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom