• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Fingers Crossed for a Homicide-Free July

Status
Not open for further replies.

MechDX

Not quite as steep as propping up a pretend dynasty only to see it burn in cheating scandals with a handful of murder charges on top and have all those victories erased from the collective memories of NFL fans.

341a0a384f867d3bb501cbe5540182e0_large.gif

Buckethead is too hip to actually watch the games now. Eagles didn't run anything close to a read option in that game or season.
He watches the game in a chambered enclosure in the back room of a trendy coffee house, via a small hole in the wall to view the TV playing the game in the adjacent hookah bar thru a specially crafted filtered lens created by the indigenous tribes of New Guinea, with the audio feed piped in through a child's play telephone set.

We can't blame him for missing some things

Talon

He watches the game in a chambered enclosure in the back room of a trendy coffee house, via a small hole in the wall to view the TV playing the game in the adjacent hookah bar thru a specially crafted filtered lens created by the indigenous tribes of New Guinea, with the audio feed piped in through a child's play telephone set.

:jnc

This put me over the top.

Greg

hahaha

wgjqTsZ.gif

The great thing about the Vikings sole championship win is that if you count it you have to give the Packers an extra Championship!

Pretty much.

They have a ton of almost championships though!

*"almost championship": a situation where a team is very good and then poops the bed in spectacular fashion.

:jnc

That got me.

Too bad no one is alive to remember when the Dolphins were relevant and you have to get your joy from the Patriots failures.
It's not so bad honestly, especially when you throw in the Jets. I get my fair share of sustenance, and with stuff like the buttfumble my cup runeth over!

The chances of your rivals not winning the SB will always be higher than the chances of your team winning it. Don't get mad at me because I know how to play the odds!

Greg

The correct response here is the Jared Allen commemorative plate. But I can't find it! Slo, where are you?!
he'll be here within the hour

much like Kas and the words Stafford, Suh, 1800, and gravy, Slo has a script that searches for commemorative, plate, and championships?

It's not so bad honestly, especially when you throw in the Jets. I get my fair share of sustenance, and with stuff like the buttfumble my cup runeth over!

The chances of your rivals not winning the SB will always be higher than the chances of your team winning it. Don't get mad at me because I know how to play the odds!
off-topic, but a band for you to check out:

http://blackcrowninitiate.bandcamp.com/album/song-of-the-crippled-bull

it's Slice the Cake meets 7 Horns 7 Eyes

Story! My man, where you been?

On my usual offseason hiatus from this thread plus all the shit with my mom.

Speaking of which, she is home now (finally) and on the mend. Still a ways to go as far as treatment for the cancer but I'm hopeful that her near death experience will help her make the right decision.

Talon

Speaking of which, she is home now (finally) and on the mend. Still a ways to go as far as treatment for the cancer but I'm hopeful that her near death experience will help her make the right decision.
Ah, sorry to hear about that man. Glad she's home, though.

My mother's been out of the country for about 6 months due to health issues, so I can relate a bit. It's actually the reason I've been down in Atlanta enjoying this schizophrenic weather for the past 2 months.

Greg

That's good to hear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom