• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Fingers Crossed for a Homicide-Free July

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everybody destroyed the Panthers' linebackers last year, ya boy ain't special.

(P.S. Out of respect for the victim/victims of the savage Hernandez's crime/crimes, I would avoid turning his/their murder/murders into a verb)

did patrick willis v0.00000000000000000000000000000000001 even play last year? i remember when that sorry ass bitch got sand in his vag over pwill being selected to the probowl over him. lololollllllllllllllllllllllllllll

did patrick willis v0.00000000000000000000000000000000001 even play last year? i remember when that sorry ass bitch got sand in his vag over pwill being selected to the probowl over him. lololollllllllllllllllllllllllllll

He only played 4 games, but he's fully healthy now.

With him, Davis, and Kuechly AKA Baby Dan Morgan AKA Football Clark Kent, the linebacking corps will be good.

In fact, the whole front 7 looks much improved.

Hardy--Edwards---Lotulelei--Johnson
----Davis------Kuechly------Beason-----

God help that secondary though.

Fantomex

I know some of you like Anthony Bourdain. Found a cool clip where he hangs out in Baltimore and with the cast of The Wire.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXcOAUt2Ds0

watch

They weren't this bad until Belicheat destroyed the franchise. They haven't been able to recover since then!

It's too bad you didn't start watching football until 2003 or else you might be able to refute some of my points!

I was like 5 when Belichick coached the Browns but he wouldve gotten them to the Super Bowl if they didnt move.

bionic77

I was like 5 when Belichick coached the Browns but he wouldve gotten them to the Super Bowl if they didnt move.
Doubtful. The Browns are not cheating scumbags. Bill doesn't do well working under honest connections,

To be fair to the Pats though, the Jets felt too dirty for him. You know you are worse than garbage when Bill says he wouldn't feel comfortable doing the things the Jets asked of him.

Dragon

Banned
I had to stay at a right wing Steelers household which would only have Fox News on their TV. My god, Steelers fans are atrocious.

Thank you for letting me stay there though!

I had to stay at a right wing Steelers household which would only have Fox News on their TV. My god, Steelers fans are atrocious.

Thank you for letting me stay there though!
Hard to believe they were real Steeler fans. We have a rule about letting Pat fans in our houses.

Can't lay off the sizzurp. Same thing that killed Jamarcus' career.
Among other things.
Usually I just ignore rumor threads like this, but this is exactly how the Haden thing started last year and then the First Gordan suspension earlier. If true it would be a huge blow to the whole team. Enough to maybe make me cry.

ChanHuk

Banned
So uh, my partner took me to a place that specializes in blueberry doughnuts, there's a mother fuckin line. There's a buncha plastic doll lovers with their 3DS playing AC. Wish I had mine so I could dig up their lawns.

Fantomex

So uh, my partner took me to a place that specializes in blueberry doughnuts, there's a mother fuckin line. There's a buncha plastic doll lovers with their 3DS playing AC. Wish I had mine so I could dig up their lawns.

You so degenerate it's not even funny. I had some of those doughnuts, they were like a muffin on the inside, a doughnut on the outside. Pretty good.

ChanHuk

Banned
You so degenerate it's not even funny. I had some of those doughnuts, they were like a muffin on the inside, a doughnut on the outside. Pretty good.

Thank you for supporting a Cambodian small business the poors of Cambodia appreciate it you swine.

I know baseball is frowned upon on this thread, but everybody loves when the Yankees fail, and the O's just swept them. Getting to actually watch them do it was special.

I know baseball is frowned upon on this thread, but everybody loves when the Yankees fail, and the O's just swept them. Getting to actually watch them do it was special.

Remember when the O's were up 3 games to 1 against the Pirates in the 1979 World Series? And then the Pirates came back and won 3 straight?

That was awesome. Also, the Steelers won the Super Bowl that year.

City of Champions biiiiiiiiiiitches!!!!

Yes, the Pirates have pretty much sucked ass ever since.

And baseball is boring as fuuuuuuck. But it's always nice to re-live beating the shit out of a Baltimore team.

ChanHuk

Banned
Remember when the O's were up 3 games to 1 against the Pirates in the 1979 World Series? And then the Pirates came back and won 3 straight?

And baseball is boring as fuuuuuuck. But it's always nice to re-live beating the shit out of a Baltimore team.

No I'm too young for Medicare.

August is coming. Pirates are dead in the water. Cards are bout to come out of their slump and fuck the league up again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom